Posts by gfilip

Unless they can implement a global on demand download of sceneries to keep storage issues on mobile i think selling more packages like switzerland is the way to go. That way we might get less to fly but the quality is way higher and I would rather have that than a pancake ‘world’ like the competition...Switzerland for example is mind blowing on a mobile device. Unless your device has more space you can still upload and remove regions if needed to free up space according to your flight plan. Otherwise the game is perfect as it is. Wish for landing lights, push back, night lights like Denver. Thanks Ipacs!

Just recently into flight sims. All I can say is that Aerofly is well ahead on the rest as far as mobile goes and the only thing I miss is the ability to fly global. Their physics and interractive cockpits (love the airbus a320...) as well as weather comes close to the best pc flight simulators a few years old. Also to those that think a true simmer doesn’t play on mobile I use an ipad for all control and connect the screen to an Imac and find this setup simple yet great fun. Hope Aerofly will answer the few limitations as i love to play it.

The a330 would be awesome, but I don’t expect any new aircraft soon seeing as we just got the new helicopter. I currently think that the way the game is going is that it’s going to be the same game. Usually the next years version is released in November. I don’t want to see an open world due to the storage issue. The game already holds a hefty 8GB and to install the new update yesterday I had to delete infinite flight, that’s how bad my storage issue is.

Open world on IOS or Android portable devices would have to be done on a central server I suppose? You would download the scenery you want to be able to fly over in a session. Each time you download a route, the new one replaces the old one so that you don't fill up your device. The one you download is then available to play offline. That would be amazing and would bring this simulator to a new level. Personally I would be happy to pay a subscription if this was implemented. Let's see what the future brings!

I just want to congratulate you on another step up for what was already the best mobile simulator around. I didn't expect this to be a free update and I am guessing this means that there will be paying options in the future. My greatest hope is for the ability to download and offload maps according to where you would like to fly. That way the limits of disk space on iPads/iPhones is not a problem anymore. With some competition being tough on PC and XBOX, you guys have a great advantage on mobile for sure! Keep up the great work and look forward to the future for this game.