Posts by Schnueppy

Ich habe , seitdem ich vorgestern ein Update des Betriebssystems meines i-Mac auf das aktuelle macOS Sonoma 14.2.1 durchgeführt hatte, dasselbe Problem, wie von Chaoscrack geschildert. Aerofly RC8 lässt sich nicht mehr starten. Bis vor dem Update (zuletzt vor drei Tagen benutzt) lief RC8 noch einwandfrei. Jetzt kann man lediglich den Mauszeiger im Hauptmenue bewegen, jedoch reagiert keine der Tasten des Hauptmenues auf Mausklick. Beenden kann man daher das Programm nur über gleichzeitiges Drücken der Tasten "Option" "Command" und "ESC". Ich hatte vor längerer Zeit zunächst RC7 gekauft, danach RC7 Professional und später das Upgrade auf RC8 im AppStore erworben. RC7 läuft läuft übrigens nach wie vor problemlos.

Daten meines iMac:

Retina5K, 27", 2020 ; Prozessor: 3,8 GHz 8-Core Intel Core i7; Grafik: AMD Radeon Pro 5500XT8GB; Speicher: 32 GB 2667 MHz DDR4

I had contacted the Apple Support today. There is currently a bug in the new Mac OS Monterey software which needs to be addressed by Apple. In the meantime the following procedure will get you to the aircraft or scenery file: Open Finder, choose "Go to folder" and press the "option" ("alt") key. Only then "Library" shows up. Then subsequently click on the folders named in the file path above to get finally to the files of "scenery" or "aircraft".

I have actually a similar problem with my one year old iMac Retina 5K, 27" Processor: 3,8 GHz 8-Core Intel Core i7 with 32 GB 2667 MHz DDR4 with Graphic Board AMD Radeon Pro 55500 XT 8GB. I had already downloaded several user created aircraft and scenery in the past. It all worked fine. Recently I wanted to install some of the new RC8 aircraft that I had downloaded.

I have this problem since a few days after the latest Version 12.0.1 of macOS Monterey was installed.

When I open the "Go To" menu in Finder, a totally black window opens that still shows in its upper portion the file path for the last models and scenery that I had successfully entered a few months ago. This upmost line of the window shows: ~/Library/Containers/aerofly.com.aerofly-rc-8/Data/Library/Application Support/aerofly RC 8.The bottom Area of the window is totally black and shows no button "Open", as it was the case previously. Actually there is no way to get this path executed and to open the the scenery or aircraft folders. When I'm using "Terminal" to enter the file path manually, I get the message that there is no such file.

Are other Mac users facing a similar problem with the Upgrade to OS Monterey?