Posts by Rdx015

We need to investigate what you said. Looking at the code, simulation should be fine unless FPS drops below 30. But we might have done a slight mistake here, even though we usually program without bugs.

On mobile devices ( iOS and Android ) frame rate is usually always capped at what the device supports which is usually 60 fps. So this limit is always active, contrary to our PC version that can render unlimited frames ( which is really meaningless and for performance measurement only ). When using Aerofly FS for a long time or when heat cannot properly dissipate, mobile devices drain their battery very fast. To reduce this effect, the limit frame rate option was introduced which clamps framerate to 30 fps.

But again, we need to check your comment and see why simulation is no longer running at 100%.

I face similar issues... A high end OnePlus 5T running the simulator on maxed out graphics showing 60fps is unable to render the cockpit of some aircrafts eg. A320, C90, L45. I wrote about this a while back where in its impossible to read any of the panels of these aircrafts making flying really difficult. Hope you can look into it because earlier on maxed out graphics the cockpit used to render really well like a proper HD quality cockpit but after an update it's impossible to read the panels.

Thanks ... not all aircraft but more than before :)

I'm not sure if there is going to be a beta for mobile. After this alpha update runs well we're probably going to make a Steam beta. And once that works I think the mobile version will get the release build as well. This is not all set in stone yet, it may happen differently.

Well that's just great, absolute blown away!!! You guys at ipacs work really hard to bring such content to us and we on the mobile platform are more than happy to wait around for the final complete product instead of a bug infested beta update. However, if I may ask, how long will it be before we see some action on mobile?

OMG!!! This is by far the greatest news I've heard this whole year😂. Congratulations to everyone especially the entire team at ipacs for making such a dream come true. Operating all these aircrafts from cold and dark and added a more advanced FMS/FMC/MCDU has elevated the standard of the simulator leaps and bounds. Good job guys!!👍 On a seperate note when can we expect the beta for the mobile version?

We didn't want too many open developments going on at the same time, so these options are not yet included with the next update. There are still too many lose ends on that front and it's not ready for the release.

That's alright. We understand that the team at Aerofly isn't the biggest, however they are the most talented bunch out there. You guys perfect whatever you do and we as a community appreciate that to the fullest 😊

A while back the Devs were even talking about adding aircraft options. For eg: on the A320 you could select sharklets and choose a different engine option, either IAE V2500 or any of the neo engines... hopefully we get to see that in this update or perhaps in the near future

We are working on several things at the moment for all the mobile versions and all the desktop versions not just iOS or PC. This also includes new scenery and aircraft but also 'big new features'.

Thank you so much IPACS. The entire mobile community both on Android and IOS love your simulator, the graphics overall have no match, ideas like engine start/stop and more regions have been floating around within the IPACS team as well is really reassuring to hear.😊

No, the lights don't add lag, there are not actually that many. Only millions of buildings have an impact and only if they are not split up into groups.

Trees and lights can be rendered very quickly.

We would really appreciate having more taxiway lighting and trees in and around airports, higher end devices can handle it very well. This problem can we countered by having a PC like options menu for things like shadow settings or tree settings.

That would be huge! Especially if we could download navigraph data similar to what another mobile sim with the third to last letter of the alphabet allows to be done. Aerofly has the best systems sims so far especially for the A320. Would really love to see it continue growing to allow further flights like SFO/LAX to HNL etc.

Agreed but it is essential for cross country navigation... without it flights are just a straight line that set u up for the final approach at the end which is not how flights work. Having a departure that we can fly with speed and altitude restrictions and an arrival would make the sim even more realistic

Yes... but I'm a programmer if you ask me "a or not a" the answer is always yes.

The consumers really don't know what they want 😂😂...our wishlist is endless and we can go on asking for new features completely ignoring what's right in front of us so I guess we should just leave the devs alone as they know what they're doing.