Posts by Ronanc

Our Vulkan engine is still being developed and optimized, however along with that there are some known issues with some AMD GPU's. We will look into this but it's the same issue with AMD that we have had for a while now that we haven't worked out just yet.

thank you very much for update, if there is anything I can do to help or test, please let me know

I see your error message is exactly the same as the one I have just posted. Only seems to affect Vulkan on custom scenery at the moment. Open GL doesn’t have the issue and aircraft choice doesn’t seem to have an impact. I’ll try some other iPacs sceneries and feedback.

I have also noticed some weird graphical glitches like the f15 and MB339 pilots head being multicoloured as well as some random coloured textures on some airport buildings. Are you seeing anything similar?

tbh I am not in the game long enough to notice, I get a few seconds before Iam crashed out

hi, ok I have tried this and it worked, no crashes, but much lower fps. I went back and tried Vulkan again and it crashed, why is it crashing on Vulkan, my system is full AMD and optimised for Vulkan ? I would like for it to be working on Vulkan,

here is the TM from my latest crash since enabling Vulkan

thanks a million

Hey, thanks for accepting me,

anyone help with this ?

thanks

VR is crashing for me, tried lots of different drivers and everything,

spec is

Ryzen 3600x

16 gb ram

X570 mobo

Radeon 5700 XT

HP Reverb

Win 10 pro

Running steam vr beta, steam mixed reality beta,

even at the lowest settings in game its crashing and the HP reverb goes black. back on desktop the aerofly fs window is not responding