Posts by deeperr

I agree, I still use Aerofly FS in both mobile and desktop form even though these products are no longer supported. There are some nice features in the original versions which for some reason didn’t make it in to later versions. This includes the moving water as you have described but also the visible wind field simulation.

Do you have any pictures of the visible wind field simulation?

I did tons of flying from a seaside aerodrome and the continuing current Aero dead water is exaspirating especially as original Aero FS has perfectly convincing and far more realistic water than the waxy varnished table-top look of FSX. Aero FS water changes its lighting from aircraft movement which is excellent, dynamic wave action should be microscopic and in ultra slow motion. Our friends say they won't use FS water as they have something much better planned but they said that ages ago.

Seeing changing sky lighting effects on ground surface reflections is a far more convincing scenery dynamic than ground vehicles on distracting torturously segmented roads.

What already looks great in Aerofly FS.

I’ve never played Aero FS, but the water definitely looks better, atleast better than what is in FS2020 currently. Lets have faith they perfect the water physics whenever they release it. Lets hope for an update within 2 months atleast because it’s been a long time since the last one

Also that water in FS, imo, would only look good in ponds or small lakes but add that water to the ocean and it would ruin the looks.

No, the lights don't add lag, there are not actually that many. Only millions of buildings have an impact and only if they are not split up into groups.

Trees and lights can be rendered very quickly.

Jet-Pack, another concern I have seen couple of YT videos with the A320. Some of the video have HD cockpit resolution in which you can read every single thing. Like the 1st photo.

Then I opened my game and I have a more blurry cockpit in which I can’t read a single thing besides what’s on the screens. I have the iPhone XR and I don’t know about the devices from the YT videos.

Sorry I couldn’t add the blurry photo because it says file is too big. Could I please get an explanation for this because I can’t properly play the game.

-Thank you

1st

1. This was suggested many times already and is certainly something we would like to add

2. Everyone has their own wishlist and we also had many requests here. And we do have new aircraft planned for the future

3. I'm not sure what you mean? Do you mean the callouts? We're working on that.

2. Any hints? Boeing or Airbus?

As long as you guys add a new aircraft just as beautifully done as the new 777-300ER, which is expected from amazing game developers like you guys.

Where did you read this because this is not the truth and we have never said anything like this.

The configuration doesn't affect the frame rate at all. It is loaded once and is not continuously needed once the aircraft is positioned on the runway, so it cannot affect the frame rate.

Another lag related question. Does adding taxiway lights to all the airports increased lag because only Denver Int’l has it. Also was adding taxiway lights at Denver to see if it lagged or not?

Honestly the Denver airport looks so good with the lights and it’s amazing to fly there at night time. Would get even better after there will be city night lighting. Hopefully that’s planned.

-Thank you

Where did you read this because this is not the truth and we have never said anything like this.

The configuration doesn't affect the frame rate at all. It is loaded once and is not continuously needed once the aircraft is positioned on the runway, so it cannot affect the frame rate.

Sorry, l meant that many people have said that not the devs or the programmers. I have seen a couple on YT, and maybe one on the forums. Overall thanks for clearing it up.

I have seen many suggest the start at gate with cold and dark option and I have seen lots of answers to that suggestion. They all have said that the devs have stayed back on that feature to keep the frame rate high. So my question is, how does starting at the gate cold and dark lower the frame rate?

I don’t know any game programming so I’d appreciate an answer.

-Thank you

I would just like to know if these features are planned for the future or not. I wouldn’t mind if you replied with a yes or no only.

1. Taxiway lights for all airports?

2. Live ATC? Or just for single player?

3. More planes?

4. Resolution fix for some cockpits?

5. More regions?

6. Fully working cockpit for A380 and B747?

7. Pushback truck? Aircraft services? (Fuel, food and luggage trucks)

8. Aircraft Carrier?

Thank you!

What kind of Mac do you have?

I have FS2 running on a MacBookPro 2012 and MacBookPro2018 and no noticeable limitations.

Tschüss, Michael (III)

2.4GHz quad-core 8th-generation Intel Core i5 processor

Turbo Boost up to 4.1GHz

Intel Iris Plus Graphics 655

8GB 2133MHz LPDDR3 memory

512GB SSD storage¹

Retina display with True Tone

Touch Bar and Touch ID

Four Thunderbolt 3 ports

I did copy and paste from Apples website but that’s the specifications of my MacBook Pro 2019.

I understand we won’t be able to start from cold and dark state but will we be able to shut off the engine after landing/like we currently can with propeller planes? Also why not implement push back? Just curious why it’s not already in the game.

we’re getting the ability to start cold and dark!??

I don’t think that’s what he meant although that would be nice to have in the next update. What I’m thinking is that they’ll add the ability to change engines on different liveries and shut off the engines. Just like how you’re able to do currently but with the propeller engines. Hopefully the update comes around this summer with a new region.

Are there any plans soon or later to update or add a new 737 variant (Max-8) with interactive cockpit? The 737-300 doesn’t have instruments of the modern 737. It’s just one of the most popular Boeing plane out there.

-Thank you

Funny, I have lots of weather in iOS and Android. Have you tried the Conditions menu?

Do you mean several wind layers, sleet, snow, rain, volcanic ash, lightning with displaced ADF needles, NDB night effect, stratus clouds, towering cumulonimbus, freezing rain, airframe icing with noise from shed propellor ice, working de-icing equipment ? I'd like that in the future but PC would be a better bet.

I know there’s cloud configuration, but rain and snow in northern regions when those regions come. Rain would be good be because of the working wipers.