Posts by Lucas Bravo

Hello IPACS team,

I just want to put out there that the rudder is too sensitive even at the smallest inputs to stay on the yellow line on the taxiway perfectly without rolling uncontrollably left and right, so I just wanted to ask if y’all were already aware of this issue and are looking for a fix to put out in a future update (No pressure).

Thanks in Advance!

Try taxiing with just one engine, then you will see how important it is! 😅

A321 NEO in Aerofly it would be a great model for Airbus fans :)

Hello everyone

I'm trying to replace a sound on the A320, I created the WAV file according to what was in the .tmb file and carried out the same processes as a user wrote here, but when running the aircraft converter this log message appeared and the documents folder is empty without the file .tsb can anyone help me with this?

note: I copied those three files present in the dr400 folder

Hello,
    I just saw that a youtuber calles Lucas Bravo showed some videos with Airport Scenery of LHR / EGLL and in the comments he mentioned that he transfered the airport Data from mobile version to PC version. Can somebody give me a quick description how to that and what requirements are necessary? Can someone mentioned which airports are available for mobile? Thanks a lot!

Hi regards, about these scenarios, yes it is Exported from the Android version (at my own risk) the @P_L_A_Y user also knows how to export! It is very laborious, as I have to search my Android for the UK scenario in the folder and then carry out the process. I do not indicate because there are some errors that appear in the scenario from time to time, and this process is against the developers' rules. I don't know about the next update, but maybe it already brings these scenarios much more worked than what appears in my videos!

Hi Everyone!

I have an A320 sound file created by me this file records the plane's takeoff in the cockpit and another file in the wing I don't know what the AFS2 sound folder Contains this moment and how can I add this any ideas?

So why don't the team update airports and planes soon? since one of the problems mentioned was that in the pc version the textures would be in low quality and yes I looked in your photos and it seems that the scenery is in good quality and without black spot

my god i want an update =O

Well, let's go...
    I'm not saying that everything is perfect first I would like to run on Vulkan, but I can't I'm ok with this, the UK scenery has a bug of big black rectangles that sometimes appear when approaching London city or pausing the simulator, other than the deviation from the course of the runway finder of extracted airports where you land on the side of the runway when proceeding in AutoLanding... (I never reported this here because the scenery of cities and airports was extracted from the mobile version which is obviously not the best option due to certain bugs), perhaps that is one of the reasons for the long delay for the update this has been said several times here on the forum.

So for those who can't live with some bugs like the most, the best way is to wait for an update with no bug. But regarding the quality of airports for me it seems to be standard for the others contained in the AFS2.

Maybe they're setting up an even better scenario or adding other things like PushBack, weather .... who knows? (just a guess don't be guided by this as maybe it's not a true truth)!

Yes the quality and resolution of UK airports are excellent in my view, but also as I run in 4K I hardly get low quality textures, but yes the quality increases and adjusts to the game's settings in the PC version.

I may be wrong or Right.. :/ But does the PC and Mobile Version share the same Base Source Code?

Well, if Yes then being so easy why Dear IPACS Team do not add them by only Changing some files from Mobile? ( Is this tough from their End or they need to get the Textures, Polygons, VULKAN Texture Mapping and other stuffs on line and up to standards for PC Platform? ) or Is there some other Story? as seeing that our beloved Community Member is so easily getting the features to come to PC that we desperately need, which we all expect that the Developer IPACS team will add but they aren't is making me feel very very Disappointed. :(:( ( I am keeping Faith in IPACS Team that they will bring out nice things with perfection at some point but seeing all these I am Struggling to keep my faith over our beloved IPACS Team ).

Sir Jet-Pack (IPACS)  admin , Can you please Clarify the reason why you are not adding those features in PC but a single person is easily doing it?? X/ :?:

It is really getting hard for me to keep my patience. I really love Aerofly FS and IPACS but seeing all these :| . :!: Please do not Hurt my feelings for this Team ;(

Theoretically the mobile version shares almost 90% of the code for a PC version according to the developers, but everything that is exported as Airports, A320 Sharklets and traffic doesn't run in VULCAN because the textures are not mapped and that might take some time! apart from other things...

THANK YOU to those who have given me the thumbs up, its given me the encouragement to continue with this project, I have hand edited over 2000 white clouds and black shadows from the satellite images, its been absolutely horrendous at times. I got there in the end. Its NOT perfect by any means, yes I missed a few clouds and shadows. Hope you enjoy it anyway.

Kindest regards to all, Michael.

Any effort is very worthwhile!

Thank you for making all these regions available I can fly in several places thanks to the good will of many here in the forum, I hope one day to have more time to be able to contribute with new regions!

I use the Aerosoft GmBh Version of Aerofly FS 2 And when in dev cam I can't open the doors can anyone help me?. Thanks :)

Just use an internal developer camera CTRL F5 and walk to the door!

Correction: CTRL F8 and go to view model (It Starts inside the Plane)

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    (Moment 2:17)