Posts by Lucas Bravo

Amigo ao meu ver o pouso e decolagem no AFS2 é corretamente perfeito isso porque se você não controla o avião no leme você sai da pista como na realidade. O RFS ao meu ver possui uma dificuldade de correção além de um desvio exagerado e aí é que está a questão para um é pouco instável mas para outros é corretamente realista ao meu ver o AFS2 é idêntico a realidade.

So I recommend the galaxy TAB S5e, S6 sansung and iOS ipad 7 upwards the pro is perfect but it is very expensive. I run the Aerofly FS2020 on the Tab S5 and it's excellent even more because you can run it at 2K 2560 × 1600 resolution, however in some regions the low fps masse you run at full hd resolution is very smooth.

Opinion everyone has theirs now we will not get anywhere with these effects, I am like that if I don't like a simulator in neither buy nor participate in forums, it may even take a while for me to find something worthwhile like Aerofly for I am very critical, so it is important that this forum always maintain its objective, which is to suggest supportive improvements and appreciate every work done.

Enjoy what you already have in the simulator, which is no small feat.

Greetings,

Lucas

One thing that’s bothered me in Aerofly is that it doesn’t have a separate thing where you can speedbrake, activate reverse thrust, and brake. The HUD only lets you hold down the brake thing on the throttle and that’s it. I would really like it if everything was separate. Also, your plane stops too fast because it also brakes your landing gears as well.

Thanks!<3

To help try to set the automatic brake to low.

I forgot the mention in the thread that the physics are not good. They have way to much drag and it’s almost impossible to land without a thump. Your aircraft doesn’t even float. I just want one thing new is GPWS or failures.

Landing soft is a practice has nothing to do with the physics of the simulator if you want to show you a softer landing possible that is recorded several users speak very well of physics including me. Compare with reality.

Aerofly shouldn’t be considered as a flight sim yet...doesn’t have any failures, weather control for rain, snow etc. Doesn’t even have any correct GPWS or warnings. The cockpit interaction only limited. Can’t even turn off the engine or start up the plane. Aerofly is basically just focusing on scenery and the planes looks, not the flight sim part.

Another point let's be serious here, this is a simulator under construction Tell me what is a simulator? Simulator is everything that simulates systems or things of an object in a real way. This one is one of them, but not yet complete.

I can't speak here, because I can be banned because of the IPACS policy, they don't like comparison with names of competitors, because it can cause problems for them, I don't use this SIM platform. But there are well-known simulators that really treat the customer with disdain.

if its all about subscription this will be good because we will be able to access the global map, real weather and time.. maybe a multiplayer.. making this game to qualify to be a simulator but if its all about milking our pockets again with update and branding the same game as AFS 2021 then they wont be able to milk me coz this AFS 2020 was the last coin they will ever get out of my pocket.. the developers need money but they are very ignorant.. i hate this about ipac.. if am spending my hard earned money to appreciate and purchase their product then they should respect all the client whether mobile or desktop version.. if only ipac respect all their clients then this game could and have the potential to be the best simulator in both pc and mobile anyway thats my personal view

Gentlemen for the time that I use AFS2 I never witnessed insults or arrogance by the developers with their customers there is a forum that the developers don't even talk to their customers.

Another point let's be serious here, this is a simulator under construction Tell me what is a simulator? Simulator is everything that simulates systems or things of an object in a real way. This one is one of them, but not yet complete, can another multiplayer question be anyway? No, because I saw many who take this part of simulation and realism, multiplayer is already one of their plans. I believe that launching a new paid simulator is not really a path, but I believe that this is not an objective of IPACS.

It is obvious that I am not going to buy it but I am going to be in charge of raising this stage in each group of mobile simulators ... So that they see the scam of each year ... Games like RFS, infinite flight, at least they are sincere honest and not they sell you the updates like a new game ...

I just wanted to understand who said it will be like you mention it ?? It is Just an speculation.

What happens is that the IPACS follows a smart line of making aircraft little found in other competing simulators which is good management. What can be done are some modifications to the planes to look more recent ex: NEO engines and sharklets on the A320 so you have an A320 NEO Ok?, however any of these implementations generate a lot of problems because just like in most simulators Aerofly uses aircraft made from a platform which becomes very complex these modifications mainly due to some textures after all the developers need to basically change and add a lot of things for the plane to look like Aerofly.

The only thing I hope is that they will be able to implement sharklets on the A320.