Posts by Lucas Bravo

This was and is my doubt!

A short time ago the center of this view was on the side of the aircraft then it was moved to the back which improved a lot, but in some situations when we are not focused on the side or the front and we want to land and take off centered with this view, we need to double-click on the screen and click PageUP to restore the center of view so we can see the Runway... (which is easier on the PC version). I think maybe I can center this view by modifying the R0 values like we can do in the wing views.... But I'm not sure only Jan can confirm this, as I've tried too!

Modifying the center of the External view would better help the user to perform landings and takeoffs with this view as it is enough to double-click and the view will be centered correctly without having to move the view upwards with the keyboard.

Hello aerosimmers,

I saw some A320 liveries to download for the sharklets model, but I dont have any A320 with sharklets on my Aerofly FS 2 (PC). Its already available and not working here?

Thank you

The Sharklets have not been officially released for the PC version yet, it has only been taken from the Android version and added to the PC version, but they cannot run in Vulkan mode, as perhaps the textures of the Sharklets are not mapped.

Jet-Pack (IPACS) I agree, but is there any plan to do the A320 Repaint kit?

Or at least fix the Aircraft Converter?

I'm doing liveries in 8192x8192 but the Aircraft Converter is downscaling it to like 2048x2048

The same problem affects other aircraft too, like Boeing 747 repaint kit

It would be very beneficial for anyone who works with edited paintings I'm thinking of making paintings but with better resolution!

Wow, I really hadn't seen it from this angle one of the main reasons is the sound of the plane

O: actually I expressed myself wrong is to add and not delete tks

Well the sound on Airbus has already improved a lot, but in my opinion there is still a lot to improve, fortunately this fact doesn't need to change the model, as the sound is original from IPACS, so they can change it without the need to have a new model. I would also love to have the A320 NEO model but from Aerosoft or Flight Factor.

I think it's a suggestion for the developer team that aerosoft's A320 is very unrealistic

Unreal? Like?

In my view the Aerosoft A320 looks much more real with the real A320 models the other one has completely exaggerated wing thickness and unreal size parts ex: Ground Spoiler, Flap Fairing....

But each one has your preference and I don't think it would be possible for the developer team to add that, since the model was modeled by Microsoft and it must be difficult to get a license and I don't agree to Erase the current A320, I think this arrogance.

Take a look:

Hi guys. Can you tell me where I can download Aerofly FS 2020 for my pc? If there isn't a PC version of the game, that's disappointing. But I think there is. I've looked for ages, and can't find a reputable website that I trust. No need to download spam or malware lol......

Thank you in advance!!

Are you referring to the Mobile version of the Aerofly FS2020 optimized for PC? If so, this version does not exist. The only version of Aerofly for PC is Aerofly FS2 so far here is the Steam link: https://store.steampowered.com/app/434030/Aer…ight_Simulator/

I really had a strange surprise from a user here who answered many topics in less than an hour with some contradictions in his topics and manipulated words ...and it sent messages on the profiles of some people at the same time, including me and I replied it, I apologize!!

I'll be more attentive next time I thought you guys had a Bot detector type .... But as you said, it may not be simple sometimes!

If a helicopter company buys a simulator and (perhaps pays a lot of money) so that the simulator company optimally adapts the Sim-helicopter,

why should one of the two ... give this work away to others or sell it .... if the other partner does not allow this in the contract?

It's a completely normal process, you can ask for it, it will be explained to you and then it's good.

I didnt understand some questions here from some user in this direction ...

I agree, the fact that Aerofly is being certified by EASA ... making it possible to close the contract with companies, this does not force the IPACS to mandatorily make available the models that are present in the VRM version for the AeroflyFS2, because as the Higgy member spoke The contract it's not with us but with companies, so there is a whole privacy issue that prevents VRM models from being made available for the Aerofly FS2, anyone who understands the contract or has worked with it will understand this better.

And remember, maybe they are winning to work faster, enabling them to develop more.

I am proud to be part of a simulator that is proving to be really a simulator with EASA certification which is not easy to obtain.

Answered they will launch a new Aerofly with 10000GB in the next year and more powerful, that is, it will not work with medium and hight computers, but with last generation macs and Alienwares ok perfect

Part of this question I can answer according to a post by Jan here on the forum in which a user asked about how demanding the update made to new features demanded, Jan highlighted only a slight CPU requirement of around 5%, Unfortunately this topic is very difficult to find I can't find it, but I'm almost 100% sure that it was said.

Let's be a little less exaggerated guys, I like all of you, can't wait to try new features.

I know it is a long wait, but I believe it will be worth it as we have been shown at some point and that is why I'm still here!!

Jan had said that some textures could be a little darker when starting the simulator and that maybe this is because the mobile version does not render some textures correctly! There is a topic here talking about the dark texture of the A320's horizontal stabilizer, but I'm not finding.

I might be late to the party, but this was extremely interesting to see!

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Very interesting only confirms what is said here regarding VR

Sorry, It’s Runway 12. I also found out it doesn’t happen every time. I try to figure out what I need to do that Aerofly crashes.

With me It didn't crash I tested 3 times at different times in high quality and the same LearJet plane. Try to lower the quality and see if it crashes. Perform a test in Oakland on the Runway 30 see if it crashes if yes maybe it is your phone's memory, RAM memory or something else (Remembering that I tested it on an Android Tablet).