Posts by virgilwei

I think Aerofly needs to solve the following problems urgently

1.Update the navigation database or allow users to update the database themselves, the current built-in navigation database is seriously out of date, and many interesting RNP AR approach programs are missing

2.Improve the wind speed range, the current maximum wind speed at high altitude is only 40 knots, and the high-altitude westerly belt can reach several hundred knots of wind speed

3.Improve the ECAM system of A380, the current system of A380 is much lower than that of A320

Can I ask if full navigation databases will be implemented in the next version of Aerofly? I.e not just VORs/NDBs but actual waypoints and airways we can program our FMS/MCDU with.

As far as I can see from Aerofly FS 2022, the navigation database is still very poor. For example, Geneva Airport still has not changed the runway number, Innsbruck Airport still does not have RNP AR Approach, which is unacceptable

There will be new call-out sounds and more warnings and cautions in the next version :)

Will the function of displaying terrain on Navigation Display (also known as TERR ON ND) in A320 be available in the next version?

Is the navigation database updated or can it be updated manually in the new version? The navigation database of Aerofly FS2 seems to be very old. The built-in SID/STAR program is very different from what I saw on Jeppview.

New Blog Entry added, with new screenshots this time from the Aerofly FS iOS mobile version. Happy Weekend!

What I want to know most at the moment is whether the A380 is suitable for the new Aerofly PC version?

Overloaded: We recently encountered a small issue with Intel GPU's using Vulkan and have uploaded a new version to Steam. You might want to try this with your NVIDIA card and see if that improves anything.

The problem of irregular flashing of A320 PFD and ND is still unresolved. When using copliot, the final approach phase cannot be aligned with the runway and the HUD will flicker frequently during landing. Are these problems known?

Hi, I found some new problems.

1. The reverse thrust system of the A320 seems to have failed. When I landed, the engine displayed REV, but did not provide any reverse thrust.

2. The co-pilot's automatic landing system will make the aircraft turn left indefinitely and cannot achieve the landing function. (solved)

3. The ils system is in degraded mode, and the PFD only displays CAT I DUAL and cannot automatically land. (solved)

4.In CAT 3 DUAL mode, the A320 automatic landing system cannot be aligned with the runway centerline.

I experienced the new alpha version today, it is really great but there are a few issues that may need improvement.

1.The new navigation system does not work in copilot mode. After takeoff, the mode will automatically set the altitude to 0. The aircraft will fall to the ground after tens of seconds instead of flying along the track.

2.The ILS beacon and automatic landing system failed. After I entered the ils frequency and heading in the MCDU and turned on the dual AP and APPR, the PFD did not display CAT III DUAL or AUTOLAND 3.

3.The PFD and ND of A320 will flicker from time to time. This problem has existed in the previous version (20200520). I speculate that this problem may be related to Hardware-accelerated GPU scheduling of Windows 10 2004.

4.The function of the new navigation system makes me impressed, but if my plane is in the air, the navigation system does not seem to guide me to a certain airport, because it seems that it can only be set to go from one runway to another.

Generally speaking, this update is awesome, but some of the above minor issues hope to be fixed as soon as possible, thank you!

I experienced the new alpha version today, it is really great but there are a few issues that may need improvement.

1.The new navigation system does not work in copilot mode. After takeoff, the mode will automatically set the altitude to 0. The aircraft will fall to the ground after tens of seconds instead of flying along the track.

2.The ILS beacon and automatic landing system failed. After I entered the ils frequency and heading in the MCDU and turned on the dual AP and APPR, the PFD did not display CAT III DUAL or AUTOLAND 3.

3.The PFD and ND of A320 will flicker from time to time. This problem has existed in the previous version (20200520). I speculate that this problem may be related to Hardware-accelerated GPU scheduling of Windows 10 2004.

4.The function of the new navigation system makes me impressed, but if my plane is in the air, the navigation system does not seem to guide me to a certain airport, because it seems that it can only be set to go from one runway to another.

Generally speaking, this update is awesome, but some of the above minor issues hope to be fixed as soon as possible, thank you!

1. This was suggested many times already and is certainly something we would like to add

2. Everyone has their own wishlist and we also had many requests here. And we do have new aircraft planned for the future

3. I'm not sure what you mean? Do you mean the callouts? We're working on that.

Regarding the third point, I am referring to warning sounds, such as gpws, stall, sinkrate, and the most basic altitude announcement at landing. The warning sounds of Boeing and Airbus aircraft are different.

As a flying enthusiast, I really appreciate Aerofly FS2. Thanks to perfect optimization, it can achieve 4K 60Fps operation on my computer with Ultra. In fact, it has outstanding competitive advantages with Xplane and P3D. Here I would like to make a few suggestions to your team

1. Can a weight system be added in subsequent versions, that is, the amount of fuel, cargo and passenger weight, because the maximum takeoff weight and light takeoff feel different.

2. Can you provide more aircraft models such as A380 (already implemented on mobile phones), A350, B747-8 in the future? In view of the heavy workload, I think your team is suitable to sell the new model as DLC, which can ensure the development efficiency

3. Can I change the prompt voice in the game? For example, separate the Airbus and Boeing prompts, according to the actual use.