Posts by Fastraph

@Fastraph: It would be no problem to support 120 FPS, however with all the new features coming to future versions of Aerofly FS it is highly unlikely we can achieve a stable 120 FPS. We can actually only have either 120 FPS with reduced graphic and simulation features or try to achieve 60+ FPS with our planned features.

Would it be possible to create an option to allow 120fps but with reduced graphics whilst better graphics caps it at 60fps? I really appreciate the active community engagement btw!

Will 120 FPS be added for phones that can support it? Most new flagship phones have a 120hz display so I believe adding an option to enable 120fps will be great. Especially with the new iPhone 13 Pro having a 120hz screen with a powerful processor it would be great.

I recently discovered a bug where in replay mode, the tail of the EC135-T1 has a small button like shape spinning around out of place. This only occurs in replay mode. I want to attach a video but it seems the file is too big so if there is another way to attach the video could someone tell me?

I noticed that when i crash into the ground head-on or at a fast speed, the game doesn’t restart me back in the air, but instead freezes. For some reason though, I am still able to click the back button in the top left corner of the screen and go back to the home menu. After I go back to the home menu, I click play again and the screen is just black. The only way to fix this is by restarting the app. Is this a bug or is it just happening to me?

Could the Devs please make it so that you can keybind buttons when a Bluetooth controller is connected. I currently don’t really like how the right joystick is the yaw and pitch as I usually have it on the left joy stick.

Thanks

Will aircraft carriers come to Aerofly 2020? And if so, will you be able to land on them using the arresting hook. I just wanted to ask this because I noticed that on the F18 you can bring the arresting hook down but currently there’s no way (that I know) to properly use it.