Posts by Fastraph

I recently discovered a bug where in replay mode, the tail of the EC135-T1 has a small button like shape spinning around out of place. This only occurs in replay mode. I want to attach a video but it seems the file is too big so if there is another way to attach the video could someone tell me?

I noticed that when i crash into the ground head-on or at a fast speed, the game doesn’t restart me back in the air, but instead freezes. For some reason though, I am still able to click the back button in the top left corner of the screen and go back to the home menu. After I go back to the home menu, I click play again and the screen is just black. The only way to fix this is by restarting the app. Is this a bug or is it just happening to me?

Could the Devs please make it so that you can keybind buttons when a Bluetooth controller is connected. I currently don’t really like how the right joystick is the yaw and pitch as I usually have it on the left joy stick.

Thanks

I also had this problem where it stops downloading at 80%. However, if you just wait a little longer the map gets downloaded. It seems that after the 80% it doesn’t show the percentage but continues to download

I was messing with the F4U Corsair and I noticed that the folding of the wings no longer work? I thought the problem was that I was flying but I also tested it when i was stationary on the ground but it still didn’t work. Does anyone know by chance if the devs removed it? Or am I just not doing it right?

Will aircraft carriers come to Aerofly 2020? And if so, will you be able to land on them using the arresting hook. I just wanted to ask this because I noticed that on the F18 you can bring the arresting hook down but currently there’s no way (that I know) to properly use it.