Since Aerofly FS 2019 my wishes list has been divided by 2 or more.
I checked it yesterday and it only remains that:
Priority enhancement suggestions
- Callouts: V1, RAAS
- Engines sound: a bit more hissing would the absolute perfection
- Mach speed in the PFD under the IAS speed indicator should appear above M0.50 and disappear under M0.45
- QNH should be in inHg in the USA, the same way it is automatically done for altitude transition in function of the region
- The sound level of the application is actually low
- All curves in the flight plan should be calculated in function of the supposed speed at the posistion
- Possibility to take a picture of the screen without the UI in a better definition than the screen definition (x2 x4)
- Possibility to set departure weather different from arrival weather (winds, clouds, visibility). Maybe having a clear weather near from cruising with backwind to push the plane
- The UTC time could be displayed in local time in function of the plane position. There could also be marks for day, night, sunset and sunrise
- Option to not display the copilot button
- Calibrate device automatically when autopilot is set off. Or the double tap on screen could also calibrate the device plus centering the view
- “Night vision on/off” button to compensate the missing illumination of the runway and the taxiway
- Landing lights should illuminate the exterior
- Generic ATC background sound in the cockpit
- “Bling blang bling” sound inside the cockpit when rolling fast on the runway
- “Blong” sound when the gears touch down the runway
- Buzzing cockpit view when rolling
- When turning in taxiways, the cockpit view could turn a bit automatically
- IPACS Aerofly livery for all planes
Secondary enhancements suggestions
- Different departure and arrival QNH would be nice
- PNW region
- Japan region
- France region
Ok it is a lot, but I'm a maniac!
And IPACS made many of my wishes come true, so I published it again...
Excellent suggestions I'm sure that ipacs already work on some of them .... What really needs is better sounds, for example realistic sounds of the a320, when turning on the engines nothing sounds 😔 it would be incredible to add the sound of the Ge90 engines to the incredible boeing 777 ... I would love landing gear sounds when taking off and landing, generic atc sound would give incredible realism, planes like the 787 dreamliner or an embraer would be wonderful ... Add more regions for example Germany, France and Spain ... More functions of the fmc of the different airplanes and something very important to add more functional systems in different airplanes with their respective real alarms and sound of the systems etc.