Posts by Eduardo Navarro

Hi, ah ok it was a shortcut. I mean that on tablet you can set Controls to Analog with Auto Center to have a side stick "trackpad" that behaves like the Airbus side stick (if you leave it the plane keeps its heading, slope, curve).

And thanks Aerofly for this gorgeous feature!

(Original post corrected)

What do you mean? I'm an android user and I don't have fly by wire

I don’t think multiplayer is coming any time soon as people are requesting so many things to be added. Like a new aircraft, global, ground services, start at gate, cold and dark for every plane etc. Even though I love Aerofly it still lacks a lot features that other flight sim have that I wish Aerofly had. Overall, we just have to wait to see what will come out next now that they have resolved the download issue.

Brother, I only consider aerofly and xplane simulators .. The others are entertaining games and you are right maybe they have other characteristics that being aerofly does not have. But they will never have realism, functional cockpits, being able to use ils, vor, mcdu, fmc systems, etc. Aerofly users are fortunate to have realistic and functional aircraft ...

I don’t think multiplayer is coming any time soon as people are requesting so many things to be added. Like a new aircraft, global, ground services, start at gate, cold and dark for every plane etc. Even though I love Aerofly it still lacks a lot features that other flight sim have that I wish Aerofly had. Overall, we just have to wait to see what will come out next now that they have resolved the download issue.

What happens is that aerofly wants to add features such as pushback or ground services, as realistic as possible. Other simulators have it but it looks super unreal and of poor quality. It is better to wait for the ipacs team to finish working, quality is better than quantity ... Although multiplayer would be wonderful to be able to fly with your friends, it would make the game have much more marketing and would reach many thousands of users more .. Atc and global are not something that should be worked on in the medium term. Better new planes, new regions and multiplayer

Hopefully they add multiplayer, it would be nice to see people fly and land fly with your friends .. It should be the first improvement they should add .. In addition to the ground and pushback services .. Dreaming costs nothing .. Hopefully add it would be wonderful .. . This simulator is amazing

Dear ipacs team .. We are aware that it is impossible to have global with the quality of landscapes and regions that you work ... The future is the flights by regions ... How possible is it that you continue to add regions from all over the world? Aerofly will only be regions, right? I am in favor since the level of detail is better .. I prefer to fly beautiful regions well worked, to fly in a global poorly made, ugly and without quality ... Although the phone should have enough space for example 128 gb phones such as At least I am aware of that ... Since each region weighs about 4 gb .. But the work and level of detail is wonderful ... I hope they add regions such as Mexico, Japan, Thailand, Philippines, France, Holland, Brazil, Colombia, hawaii etc

I'm really bored of flying the same region of the western United States .. I already want to fly Miami, United Kingdom .. When does aerofly 2021 come out for android? It has already been a month since it was released for ios .. We users are upset because they are not even working to release a beta for android even if it has errors

Friend do not hope to have aerofly 2021 ... The developers only work to satisfy their customers ios ... Android devices do not exist for them .. I am resigned to having the new version better try to buy another game

I imagine it is advertising for some airlines .. Hopefully they will pay aerofly ipacs money to put the airlines in the game ... I loved the advertisement for HSBC in UK airports it is so amazing and beautiful to see

Oh my god. I’ve just discovered the Analog setting with auto center and auto rudder. It works like an Airbus sidestick!

I knew analog setting from AFS2020/2019 (thought it was for controllers). Is it a new behavior with AFS2021? Or I missed it since a long time?

Thank you any ways...

Why bro? Please

If we will have aerofly 2021 on android, the developers have already confirmed .. Hopefully this week .. I already want to fly the Miami and United Kingdom regions ... I already have my money ready to buy this magnificent simulator ... I hope they don't disappoint me it would be very sad that aerofly 2021 for android we do not have the regions of Miami and United Kingdom .. Not even Switzerland we have ... 😥😥😥😥😥😥 Hopefully all the regions for android will come

Also is the UK scenery ever gonna be improved or is it staying like it is?

Friend stop complaining about everything .. Be grateful that there are new landscapes and free .. Remember that it is a mobile simulator not a pc .. If you want HD landscapes .. Buy a pc download a pc simulator and you will have HD landscapes .. Remember that each region has 4gb of space .. Do you want HD landscapes or airports without realism? You can't have everything in life

Would y’all ever stick with one game and keep updating it or release a new one every year?

Bro, launching an annual game makes them profitable. I'm talking about the ipacs team .. It's a one-time payment ... You get an excellent simulator for 10 dollars it's a bargain ... Upgrading just one version wouldn't give them much profit ... I'll eliminate aerofly 2020 when you have aerofly 2021 ... It's a new, improved version .. Etc ... Other simulators like infinity flight rfs or xplane, you pay monthly to play with all the planes ... You pay an average of 80 dollars a year for play it .. Aerofly costs $ 10 a year is amazing

This is sickness. The government is collaborating with those big companies such as Tencent and Netease. On the one hand they do what they called “Entertainment product import regulation” to control what its citizens can see and read. One the other hand they use this to bring trouble to foreign developers to force them to cooperate with those domestic companies and share profits. The Chinese AppStore is literally a junkyard now and is occupied by those agent products, harming consumers and developers, benefiting the government and big companies.

But what’s really unexpected is they are even extending their claws to flight simulators. I mean, what can a flight simulator does harm to the governmental propaganda? The Microsoft flight simulator is banned in China because they use bing map??? What the f**k??? Anyway, I’m sorry this complexed political factor brings trouble to your business. Tens of thousands of Chinese players would really love to see FS2021 on Chinese AppStore and I wish you good luck. BUT DO NOT SUCCUMB TO THOSE AGENT COMPANIES!!! As Aerofly is the last few clean water in the dirty AppStore mainstream.

Excellent comment ... I hope ipacs will not give in to the whims of the Chinese government ... But ipacs could make a profit if it agrees to cooperate with China ... It would make a lot of profit even though China has some of the profits left ... China users are thousands and I hope the ipacs team sells thousands of the new version of aerofly 2021 .. They deserve to earn a lot of money .. They are professionals and they have a beautiful and wonderful simulator

Ipacs team is beautiful and wonderful to see the takeoffs and landings of the planes, with the new air traffic .. Could we have gangway traffic and gates soon? My question is, if you could add new liveries .. For example I love southwest liverie could you please add ??? And my request is please the next plane to add please make it the wonderful boeing 787 dreamliner .. I have seen that beautiful plane land in the new traffic .. It looks spectacular .. Please add that plane ipacs team, no matter if the plane is buy .. We are willing to buy that plane .. That would help the ipacs team a lot, they would have more money and happy customers .. Please .. Thank you very much for such wonderful work .. They are the best team and best mobile simulator ... Blessings