Posts by Eduardo Navarro

good evening ipacs team Spain is one of the countries with the most flights in the world, could you add your two flag airlines, Iberia and Vueling please... to make countless flights from Spain to the whole world and also Rynair although it is not from Spain it is an iconic airline of the 737

If ipacs launches global transmission, please, I beg you to add many more airlines... it would be unrealistic to have airports all over the world and fly with airlines that do not belong to those territories, here is an example, for flights in Latin America we need airlines like Gol, Latam, Aeroméxico, Volaris, viva air, copa airlines, in the United States, frontier, spirit, Southwest, Asia, Qantas, Malaysia Airlines, Cebu Pacific, Garuda Indonesia, Europe, vueling, easyjet, etc. Please, that would give a plus to the new version of Aerofly and I read that thanks to global transmission, airline designs would no longer take up storage space

In a hypothetical case that the Ipacs team adds the global transmission option to mobile devices, it would be wonderful. For years we have been waiting for this global option of being able to make flights around the world, global transmission is the best solution, it is impossible to download all regions of the world we would have to have hundreds of GB on our devices, it is a very rudimentary method... there are many comments that do not want to pay a monthly or annual subscription? And the developers who gain from giving the global system for free? Let's be grateful for their wonderful work, I'm sure that a huge community will pay a subscription for global streaming, in generic games they pay and don't have even 10% of the quality that Aerofly offers... detailed and functional cabins, it's the closest thing to flying on a PC 😉

vs.

I think that the Airbus A330 is an iconic airplane, it was Boeing's great competitor in long-distance airplanes, the wonderful 330 fought head-to-head with powerful machines like the 777, 767, 787, ... that plane has a wonderful charm ...and it would be the best airplane that Aerofly should offer for the 2025 version

MD80 would certainly be a great addition but if it was for me,
    no more planes should be added within the next 3 years,
    but rather missing features, that prevent people from even trying Aerofly.
    Aerofly already has the biggest HQ plane selection on the market.

with the incorporation of the two Boeing 737 NG and Max airplanes... they should focus on improving the other existing airplanes, improving and adding more systems, for example to the 747 and 380... improving the engine sounds, the only real sound is the 787 and the 737 that is about to be launched, the other planes have generic sounds...

Same- Flights in Europe and from the US to Latin America will be made realistic with the 739. I really hope the 737MAX will get the Icelandair (new-yellow tail) and Aeromexico liveries.

exactly brother, I hope you add more designs like Aeroméxico, southwest, to make flights from the USA to all of Latin America and the Caribbean, I want the designs of the Airbus 320 Vueling to make flights throughout Spain and Europe as well as easyjet 😉 to fly from the United Kingdom to Turkey

Obviously, the wonderful B737-900ER will be added for FS2024. While it may have several livery inaccuracies, this is unimportant as it is still good enough.

What else do you think will be added to FS2024 mobile? Additional scenery? Streaming? Another aircraft (Bf109/B7M9)? Or maybe something else... (Pushback?)

Please share what you think will be introduced in the comments. We're less than a month away from the new sim so let's speculate about what will be added!

I think we will have the two Boeing 737 NG and 737 Max and new regions, perhaps the global transmission... I will settle for the 737 NG and the global transmission, with that magnificent plane I will fly all over the world, especially in South America and the Caribbean 😉

Your sarcastic comment is out of place... ipacs, despite being a small team, works like a giant company, they have a love and passion for aviation like no other company, their simulator for mobile devices is the best on the market, some impressive graphics and fully functional airplanes with all the added systems fully functional cabins... I will continue using aerofly and I know that there is a huge aerofly community waiting for the new 2024 version 😉

You need to understand that it takes a lot of effort to read through the forums and that this takes away time from the actual development. When I read a minor issue I write it down, give you a thumbs up or thanks and when I get time then I can fix it. That could be in a couple of months. At the moment we are quite busy on Aerofly FS for mobile though and all resources are now on that project. So small minor fixes will have to wait a bit.

Now imagine I wrote that paragraph on each and everyone's posting in the forums on each small bug that was reported. I would not get any actual work done. Or we would have to use chat bots from now on to just reply to everyone posts with generic "thank you for reporting an issue please leave your message after the beep".

Please don't repost the same issues in several threads all over the forums. This just occludes more important major issues. Major issues are game-breaking, i.e. not being able to use the product at all, not being able to fly a certain aircraft at all or major features not working at all for one aircraft even though it worked before. If a repaint displays a small detail incorrectly there is no need to make a big fuzz out of it. It's forwarded to the designer but they are already busy on other projects of course. So it will have to be line up for the next round of changes like many others. So it can't happen tomorrow or the day after that.

Please keep you feedback coming, but please be patient and don't expect every minor issue to be fixed the next day or by the next update. If I reacted to your post in anyway then you can assume I read it and if we get time for it then we can fix it.

Jean, you and the ipacs team work day and night for the new 2024 simulator... the users are grateful, they have a wonderful simulator and I know they work hard to improve every aspect... they have the support of a huge community

Thank you so much for getting it up and running again…. Just a few things. The planes are a little white washed in appearance, some fields like Moffit in SF, and in Spokane WA you can see the exterior lines on the buildings, but you can’t see the building itself. I haven’t been anywhere else yet. I’ve noticed so,e new airports that weren’t. There before. But in general Thanks !!!

Mike

Europe is amazing!!!

What new airports in Europe are there?

Dear ipacs, i absolutely love aerofly! Its getting better and better. I am very excited for aerofly fs 2024. The only reason i prefer simulators like xplane is because when landing hard the aircraft shakes which gives it a more realistic feeling. Right now if you land its like you are still in the air and i dont even notice when i touch down sometimes. I think this would be a nice update for aerofly fs 2024. If people dont like it they could just turn it off. I would love to see plane shakes in game :) Thanks in advance

Exactly that is the update we have been waiting for so long... and you are right, when we land we do not know if we are still in the air or on the ground... being able to hear the wheels of the landing gear touch the ground and the plane shake like in other simulators would be fantastic, We have been asking for that request for years, I don't know if it is that difficult to implement that sound in the simulator...

Thank you for the kind words. We will continue to improve all aircraft.

thank you for your excellent work and dedication to create the best airplane simulator for mobile devices, I only ask you to improve and focus on engine sounds, add real sounds to the a320, 380,.747, 777... with real sounds of engines the experience and immersion in the game will be wonderful

Good evening Ipacs team, I am watching videos and many photographs of the beautiful Boeing 737-900 ER NG, and it is by far their best aircraft developed so far, the one with the most quality and love invested in it, in terms of sounds, internals, buttons, switches, quality of textures in the cabin, design on the outside, physics, and above all with the wonderful realistic sound of its engines, makes it an extremely wonderful airplane and the best in the entire Aerofly catalog... I ask you Please let existing planes like the a320, a380, Boeing 777, Boeing 747, 787 (especially their blurred textures) CRj900... receive updates, a redesign, receive love, especially in the sound of the engines... that It will make these existing planes have higher quality and so users can have a better immersion when flying...