Posts by Eduardo Navarro

The Christmas season is approaching, the best time of the year for aviation and aerofly lovers, with the new Boeing 737 Max and NG we will be able to fly all year round and it will be fantastic, I bring you a suggestion for the two new airplanes of the Aerofly 2025 version, an ATR 72 would be wonderful, an ideal regional airplane for short flights, we only have one Dash 8 turboprop airplane, a new turboprop airplane is necessary and the ATR 72 is one of the best and most requested, and we also need a new Airbus, and what better airplane than the wonderful Airbus A330, a wide-body airplane, ideal for long transatlantic flights... thank you very much

Thank you very much everyone! It was a lot of work to get the 737 up to the top 5 if not top 3 aircraft in terms of system depth and attention to detail.

If you haven't done so, we would greatly appreciate if you could leave a good review on Steam!

Has anyone tried the tutorial flight yet, did everything it work as intended?
    https://www.aerofly.com/tutorials/b737ng/

I already left my comment and like on steam, thank you ipacs for the new boeing 737-900 it is wonderful

thank you ipacs, I really appreciate your effort and dedication to create this wonderful simulator... congratulations

So the new engine exists or not? It would be incredible to have two engine options on each plane like in real life, the a320 has CFM56 and the IAE V2500 to have them on Airbus would be a dream

Dear ipacs, I would like to see these European airlines in the Aerofly 2024 simulator. The experience will be much better and more realistic when flying throughout Europe. Thank you very much for your understanding, ipacs team.

When the Airbus 320 runs out of fuel, the engines turn off automatically or is it not simulated?

the concorde is the best plane after the airbus 320, the design is fantastic, congratulations ipacs team, i have some questions, does it have the full GPWS?, so far i only heard overspeed and altitude alarm, and another question, will we have engine ignition soon? It would be amazing to start from scratch, the flight engineer's panel is animated, can we use it in an update? Thanks a lot

Idk is rule here , but speak english 👍

It is incredible to fly the aerofly airbus 320 it is the most complete airplane it seems that they added new systems and improved the internal and external sounds it is something incredible the sound of the APU is strong and sounds super real I loved that thank you very much, what other systems did you add?

That's what I wrote but the translator didn't work sorry

es increible volar el aerofly airbus 320 es el avion mas completo parece que le agregaron nuevos sistemas y mejoraron los sonidos internos y externos es algo increible el sonido de la APU es fuerte y suena super real eso me encanto gracias mucho, que otros sistemas agregaste?

Today morning I bought the new version of aerofly 2023, my final conclusions are the following, I didn't think of spending so much money at first, but later I analyzed it and I found out that the money for all the planes and all the maps is an excellent investment, so For example, there are games that you have to pay 10 dollars a month to play with all the planes, aerofly is a single payment, also the developers did that for the benefit of the community that does not have enough space to store the entire game, it is not mandatory to pay all the planes and maps, whoever has the financial resources should pay for it, the concord seems great to me, hopefully we will soon be cold and dark, the new helicopter is sensational, the new airports on the east and west coast are of high quality, the shine on the fuselage I really liked the planes, seeing all the airports with lights is too cool, Courchevel airport is incredible, congratulations, I expected more airlines for the Airbus 320 like easy jet or finnair, jetblue, hopefully they will add more in the future, in general terms the game is excellent, the quality that handles ipacs is too high.. I love it, hopefully we can have future updates soon and not wait a whole year is my only request to the ipacs team... and please work on the landing lights for android users is the only disappointment i had... congratulations ipacs

When will we get cold and dark in the Concorde?