Posts by Eduardo Navarro

Me parece fascinante la nueva versión de aerofly 2023, poder tener el juego gratis me parece perfecto, y poder comprar aviones y mapas es excelente, ya que algunos no tienen teléfonos con mucha capacidad de almacenamiento, felicidades por un nuevo método, compraré todas las regiones y los aviones comerciales compraré para ayudar al crecimiento del equipo Great Ipacs. Espero que otros usuarios puedan comprar en el juego y ayudar al equipo ipacs ... Les deseo el mejor de los éxitos. la nueva versión de Aerofly 2023 🎉🤗aerofly.com/community/index.php?attachment/33698/

Againg I say, you have my utmost respect for the work you do and your dedication to the craft. Its no easy task and doens't come overnight. Good things do come to us who are patient and wait for quality with the utmost class. Aero Fly and IPACS, you are awesome guys. Thank You again. :thumbup: ;)

Before adding the 737 I would like to improve the planes we already have add more systems, weight, fuel, tire smoke, weather system, better engine sounds and make the lights work on Android, we can wait another year to get the bleig

Jan just said they don’t know. At this point in time I’d say if they want to release it in cruddy quality then it may well be an update for AF2023. If not, it’ll be something for the 2024 release.

correct.. first on PC.. we will be patient maybe in aerofly 2024 mobile users will be able to play

ipacs team a very important question... december is approaching and the launch of aerofly 2023 is imminent, would there be a possibility of having at least the 737-800 in the new aerofly 2023? or do we have to wait for the new aerofly 2024 to arrive? I have been buying the game in all its versions for years and I know that ipacs does not usually make a major update after the game is released, I see it as unlikely that they will release the 737 max in the middle of the year as part of an update, so if they don't add the 737 in the new aerofly 2023 would be logical to add it to the aerofly 2024 and it is understandable it costs thousands of hours to work an airplane... excellent job the airplanes look incredible beautiful

I would add Southwest, Alaska airlines, American airlines, Delta, United, Icelandir, Easy Jet, for the 737-800

Please read exactly what I wrote. Not in the initial release of Aerofly FS 2023. We don't know yet when the 737 Max will be finished.

dear ipacs, you could at least add the 737-800, the 737 max we can wait until the launch of the aerofly 2024, we know how difficult it is to model and make an airplane work, we would be happy with aerofly 2023, with the wonderful Concorde, the Black helicopter Hawk and the wonderful 737-800 with that we would be absolutely happy

Don’t forget about the better scenery in Europe. It’s the best change for me so far.

Hey bro, in which part of the map of Europe will they put better landscapes? I hope it's in Spain and Scandinavia, it seems to me that the landscapes are of low quality in those places

Solo noté anoche que Landmarks ahora está funcionando en mi versión de Android FS2022. Se arreglaron en septiembre y me lo perdí. Me pregunto cuándo lanzarán FS2023 qué no funcionará en la versión de Android. Estoy pensando en esperar y ver los comentarios primero.

Wath is landmarks?

Anoche noté que Landmarks ahora funciona en mi versión de Android FS2022. Se arreglaron en septiembre y me lo perdí. Me pregunto cuándo lanzarán FS2023 qué no funcionará en la versión de Android. Estoy pensando en esperar y ver los comentarios primero.

Dear Eduardo Navarro,

I am also very excited about the potential of Aerofly FS 2023. I will do my best to answer your questions. As for rain, there is a fairly big potential that this could be implemented. For the life inside the airport and flight experiences, there will be no humans added. I do know though, that there will be a pushback system, something that was much wanted in the past. I am sad to inform you that there will most likely be no ATC or failures in the 2023 mobile version of the sim. The developers: IPACS is very small and they like to do things step by step. Despite all of the bad news that I am surly giving you, there are things to look forward to such as northeastern United States scenery and new aircraft such as the legendary Concorde and Black Hawk helicopter.

I hope this helps,

FarmerJG

I'm delighted with your answer, about adding ATC, how bad I'll have to put an external one into the game, about life in airports It would have been incredible to see people walking around waiting for their flight, a mobile simulator has that feature, it also has random failures, they're simulators that they do not have the quality that ipacs clearly but hopefully later they can add and if it is not possible, the new features that the ipacs developers are working on are incredible, I already want to fly the Concorde from New York to London with British airways

Dear developers, I bring you small details that will make the experience of playing Aerofly much better. 1. rain and lightning, we want to fly with rain, you could add generic rain and lightning maybe not of such good quality but the experience of flying with rain, storm and witnessing lightning and thunder would be beautiful 2. audio channels, some way to add an ATC station from an airport to the game, it would be wonderful to simulate in the flight that we have contact with the control tower and being able to listen to instructions would make the flying experience more realistic 3. life inside the airports, it would be wonderful if they added people inside the airport, small animations of passengers waiting for their flight, walking around, that would give much more life to the airports, it would be interesting Four . Sound of arrival and departure of flights, it would be wonderful to hear the flights that arrive and depart, destination cities, flight number and boarding gate, etc. 5.. failures in flights, being able to experience when an engine shuts down or when it catches fire, being able to test our skills and knowledge of the plane's manuals to be able to solve those failures... and be able to land in an emergency 6. more realistic sounds, for example the sound of the boeing 787 is wonderfully realistic, I hope they add better sounds for the 777, 737, 320, A380 etc with better sounds better flight experience those would be my suggestions so we can have a much better experience, although the game right now without these features is fantastic congratulations ipacs team