Posts by Eduardo Navarro

I don’t think multiplayer is coming any time soon as people are requesting so many things to be added. Like a new aircraft, global, ground services, start at gate, cold and dark for every plane etc. Even though I love Aerofly it still lacks a lot features that other flight sim have that I wish Aerofly had. Overall, we just have to wait to see what will come out next now that they have resolved the download issue.

Brother, I only consider aerofly and xplane simulators .. The others are entertaining games and you are right maybe they have other characteristics that being aerofly does not have. But they will never have realism, functional cockpits, being able to use ils, vor, mcdu, fmc systems, etc. Aerofly users are fortunate to have realistic and functional aircraft ...

I don’t think multiplayer is coming any time soon as people are requesting so many things to be added. Like a new aircraft, global, ground services, start at gate, cold and dark for every plane etc. Even though I love Aerofly it still lacks a lot features that other flight sim have that I wish Aerofly had. Overall, we just have to wait to see what will come out next now that they have resolved the download issue.

What happens is that aerofly wants to add features such as pushback or ground services, as realistic as possible. Other simulators have it but it looks super unreal and of poor quality. It is better to wait for the ipacs team to finish working, quality is better than quantity ... Although multiplayer would be wonderful to be able to fly with your friends, it would make the game have much more marketing and would reach many thousands of users more .. Atc and global are not something that should be worked on in the medium term. Better new planes, new regions and multiplayer

Also is the UK scenery ever gonna be improved or is it staying like it is?

Friend stop complaining about everything .. Be grateful that there are new landscapes and free .. Remember that it is a mobile simulator not a pc .. If you want HD landscapes .. Buy a pc download a pc simulator and you will have HD landscapes .. Remember that each region has 4gb of space .. Do you want HD landscapes or airports without realism? You can't have everything in life

This is sickness. The government is collaborating with those big companies such as Tencent and Netease. On the one hand they do what they called “Entertainment product import regulation” to control what its citizens can see and read. One the other hand they use this to bring trouble to foreign developers to force them to cooperate with those domestic companies and share profits. The Chinese AppStore is literally a junkyard now and is occupied by those agent products, harming consumers and developers, benefiting the government and big companies.

But what’s really unexpected is they are even extending their claws to flight simulators. I mean, what can a flight simulator does harm to the governmental propaganda? The Microsoft flight simulator is banned in China because they use bing map??? What the f**k??? Anyway, I’m sorry this complexed political factor brings trouble to your business. Tens of thousands of Chinese players would really love to see FS2021 on Chinese AppStore and I wish you good luck. BUT DO NOT SUCCUMB TO THOSE AGENT COMPANIES!!! As Aerofly is the last few clean water in the dirty AppStore mainstream.

Excellent comment ... I hope ipacs will not give in to the whims of the Chinese government ... But ipacs could make a profit if it agrees to cooperate with China ... It would make a lot of profit even though China has some of the profits left ... China users are thousands and I hope the ipacs team sells thousands of the new version of aerofly 2021 .. They deserve to earn a lot of money .. They are professionals and they have a beautiful and wonderful simulator

With each new "purchase" you are purchasing that version. Beats a monthly subscription cost IMO that other mobile sims have. One time payment for unlimited access to the aircraft and sceneries, plus the new options (simulated traffic, and new regions). Florida, UK, Colorado, and Utah are FREE to download! You just have to pay for Switzerland.

But I'll take the one time $10 payment, as opposed to $80 a year for other sims that don't even come close to Aerofly in terms of realism. Those are good sims too, no hate on them, but I don't know of any other mobile sim that has an A320 that lets you practice flight in Normal, Alternate, and Direct Law.

And you're not being offensive at all. Questions are welcome and we're happy to answer them for you :)

I love Aerofly .. It is my favorite simulator and it is the best ... My question is only if android devices can download the regions of Switzerland, United Kingdom and South Florida ????

I wait for a question and you will answer me ... Aerofly 2021 is already out for ios devices ... Maybe it will be out soon for android devices ... I like the air traffic function ... Android devices can also buy the regions of United Kingdom and South Florida, Switzerland? Why being honest without the intention of offending, android devices would not be worth buying aerofly 2021 if we are going to fly the same region of the western United States .. So I wonder we will also have the opportunity to make purchases ?????

Well, it's now official, a new version of Aerofly FS will be released "real soon" (in the words of admin). See my prior thread here: RE: Aerofly FS 2019 Deleted and FS 2020 Price Change?

What do you think about the new release? What new sceneries, aircraft, and other features do you expect to find in this newer version of Aerofly? How do you feel about FS 2019 being removed, as some say that it served those with less powerful devices? There's a ton to unpack from this news and I'm excited to discuss it! ^^

I don't mind paying 10 dollars or more, the game is worth it .. It's incredible .. It has a lot of quality .. It is the best flight simulator for phones, I hope that the new version of aerofly 2021, has new regions to fly, especially android devices, ios has the region of Switzerland, hopefully this version android devices we can fly in Switzerland, we also want new planes, I have a wish list, boeing 737-800 NG, boeing 787 dreamliner, boeing 737 max, airbus 320 neo , airbus 321 neo, airbus a330, airbus a350, crj1000, crj900, embraer e195, airbus 220, Atr 600, TBM 930 ...

A new mobile version of Aerofly FS is coming real soon, that's why 2019 has been removed and 2020 has a lower price. We will of course update FS 2020 with the fixes we have recently published for our PC version.

I'm really looking forward to having aerofly 2021..no mind paying 5 or 10 dollars, it's really worth it .. Hopefully they add a new region to fly and a new plane please, a 737 max, a 787 dreamliner, an a330, 350, a220 , embraer e195, crj1000 .. It would be wonderful please aerofly

I have a huawei and the city of Denver is beautiful .. The lights are beautiful .. I hope they add more lights to other cities like Los Angeles and Las Vegas 😍😍😍😍👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

I like the option of a new aerofly 2021 ... It is convenient for the users and the ipacs team .. Many people complain and do not like the idea of paying a new game per year .. But let's do the math .. 8 or 9 dollars every year is a bargain .. They are offering you a game with beautiful planes, functional cockpits, beautiful landscapes, totally free, without having to pay silly monthly payments to use all the planes ... It's a bargain ... They offer us a simulator of pc on a mobile phone for 8 dollars .... Hopefully they add a new aerofly 2021 and the best thing would be that they will add a new plane, for example for aerofly 2020 they added the majestic boeing 777 and new regions .. I would love a new boeing 787 dreamliner, airbus 350, airbus 330, embraer 195 E2, boeing 737 max, atr 72, bombardier CRJ1000 would be amazing any of those planes