Posts by PjotR22

Would be nice, but as far as I know that version of Aerofly and the H125 are an exclusive for VRM, I assume they paided for that too. But who knows what the future brings...

I didn't expect to release the update notice four months in advance, and then there are only some preview pictures, maybe more than four months,

X-Plane 12 was announced september last year, no release date yet. Microsoft Flightsimulator was announced a long time before release... Get used to it, normally it's worth the wait. :)

We've made many things more consistent in the TMD and some old parameters have been renamed. Axes in the graphics section have also been flipped to follow the correct right hand rule as everywhere else in the application.

So Steve's Lynx and Apache probably won't work anymore in Aerofly FS 4?

I normally do but I think you can use Aerofly FS2 (and SteamVR) offline too...Launching Steam will install new updates if needed.
    When using a VR headset you click in Steam library on Aeofly FS2>play and choose to run in SteamVR, it will launch both SteamVR and Aerofly...
    If you use Virtual Desktop (Quest app) with a Quest VR headset wireless like me you have to launch SteamVR in Virtual Desktop and launch Aerofly FS2 in Virtual Desktop after SteamVR is running.

We pay for a simulator or game as it is! Any free update you get later on is a good thing, not something to demand from a developer...
    Sometimes you get things for free like the helicopters for Aerofly FS 2 that came as a free update, sometimes you get a new version (Aerofly FS 4) and we have to pay for it...
    If we see it that way, we can be patient and happy with what we have. :)

I have no issues running Aerofly FS 2 in VR with my Quest 2.
    Normally I connect with Virtual Desktop and run in SteamVR.

I just tested with AirLink (and cable) and it runs fine in Steam VR and Oculus VR over here....

When AirLink is running (or cable is connected) I open my Steam library on my monitor, start Aerofly, choose Steam VR or Oculus VR and wait for the Aerofly menu to open on my monitor. After starting a session I put on the Quest 2 again and everything works fine....

Aerofly performs best with SteamVR, as far as I know there are still performance issues with Quest 2 headsets using "Oculus VR" even if you get it working....
    Everything works fine here with Quest 2/ Virtual Desktop/Oculus Airlink or cable and the Steam version of Aerofly using SteamVR.
    Try installing Steam and add the DVD version of Aerofly as a non Steam game to your Steam Llibrary...(left bottom Steam window)
    If that doesn't work you can ask IPACS for a Steam key and install the Steam version of Aerofly (which is preferable because of automatic updates)
    For a quick flight I prefer Aerofly over the other 'big three' because of the superfast loading times and the R22 might have the most realistic flight dynamiics of all virtual heli's in any sim....
    Hope this will help, have a good XMas!

VR is a 3D view and more immersive as a monitor setup for sure...
    Oculus Quest 2 is cheap and good quality, HP Reverb a liitle better and more money.....