Posts by spaceboy

Hi Steve,

Thanks for getting back to me, I know you are busy. Being able to take hold the yoke or stick in an aircraft is great. Best way of doing it bar none. If in the future you are able to get this working there are many who will be grateful. That being said, I love flying your creation even if by thumbstick.

I get the two wheel trim adjustment but my virtual hands or … finger, simply don't pick up the wheel. There is no contact. With virtual hands there is a feeling of contact in the controller when you flip a switch or turn a dial. Nothing happens when attempting to move the wheel trims. Hopefully in the future you can figure it out. In the mean time, I am content.

Clear Skies

Cheers

Dan

Hi Steve,

I just love your Lynx MK7. I am using it every day. The fact that it Burns fuel is a bonus. Love watching the tanks go down. I actually ran it out of fuel the other day just to see what would happen. I was hoping that if the engines stopped I might still be able to get it on the ground. However, crashed and burned.

Anyway, I am wondering if I could get some advice or help with two issues. I am using Oculus Rift Touch. I am able to start, take off, land with no real problems. However, there are two things that I am not able to do. First, I am not able to take hold of the Cyclic control with my virtual hand. I seem to be able to have some control over pitch but cannot get any movement to roll. I have to use the thumbstick on my right hand controller as if it is a joystick. Am I doing something wrong or will I just have to get used to using the thumbstick?

Using the thumb stick comes with its own issue as I am not able to set trims. My hands and fingers do not seen able to make virtual contact with the switches .. 2 back 2 right. Because of this the lynx wants to roll a little to the left. This also means I have to keep pressure on the thumbstick (joystick) right and forward a little while flying. Makes for a flight that is less that perfect and more difficult to control the aircraft than needs to be. Tougher on the landings for sure. Any advice you might have would be much appreciated.

Clear Skies