Posts by spiritflare

By design Aerofly FS is kept user friendly and having to find the optimum graphics setting until it runs smoothly is not the right way to approach this.

We already optimized the graphics quality and performance for you so that you don't need to worry about these kind of things and so that you can set something that your device can't handle. This way we can even adjust the graphics quality throughout the flight to keep Aerofly FS running smoothly. Allowing all users to turn everything on every setting would drastically decrease the frame rate or even cause crashes on lower end devices. We don't have these manual settings so that users are not able to crash the app or even overload their smartphone or tablet to a point where the entire device crashes

Agreed - great call Dev Team. This is what keeps this sim’s usability and functionality great is all the optimization is done behind scenes so sim user can focus on the objective flying.. not counting frames and worrying about aliasing.

Hello,

I’ve been running aerofly 2019 and 2020 on my iPhone 8+ with the latest version of iOS. Both apps seem to work flawlessly, except for the fact that I cannot download the Switzerland region. This issue first came up on the 2019 app, but it eventually ended up downloading. However, it will not download on the 2020 version, no matter what I try to do. I delete and re-download the app, restart my phone, clear storage, but to no avail. I have around 10 gigabytes of storage, but it always seem to stop downloading at around 80%, stays there for five or so minutes, and then crashes the app. Any help?

I experienced this issue. I just pushed restore purchases on that screen and it will download. As the previous person noted above, It wasn’t giving any indication but then all of a sudden I exit app and came back in and it says installed. You just need to wait.

Hi all,

For Boeing series - Just want to verify when prior to Top of Descent you need to manually initiate it by setting a lower altitude in MCP and then pushing the ALT button when T/D is reached ? I thought in VNAV PATH if T/D is reached and the altitude of next fix is input the A/P will automatically follow VNAV profile all the way down but I found this isn’t the case I had to manually initiate it- having said that I did modify the cruise altitude — so I am wondering if that causes an issue with the FMS and it won’t descend because it messes up the computations and this only works if cruise altitude is not modified?

Hi all

I am using A320 in FS2020 mobile. I am wondering if there is some limit to changing the cruise altitude In MCDU? I tried to change it, it accepts the format, but doesn’t do anything. I searched and saw something from earlier this year about a fix not sure if this has been implemented yet.

Thnx

Hello

For A320 (FS2020):

On auto pilot panel, accidentally selected hdg mode and/or spd mode - how do you switch back to managed mode (• - - - ) ?

Experimenting found going back to CDU and reselecting flight phase mode seems to work..but is there quicker way? (Note: tutorial speaks to right/left mouse buttons but using mobile version so no mouse)

Thnx

You have dozens of questions here - pls read the 777 tutorial and follow carefully most your questions will be answered. You can also check some YT video on how to properly intercept and use APPR mode.

Thank you very much for the advice ... It helped me a lot ... I put the approach height at 2400 feet ... And that immediately activated the glide slope ... At 3 thousand feet sometimes it took to intercept the GS ... A lower height is faster .. The speed then must be 180 to intercept the Glide Slope? And 210 for the locator? Thank you very much .. Sometimes I use manual speed .. And I got to the glode Slope over 150 knots .. Maybe that influenced not to intercept the GS well ... Does the 777 have the manage mode? As the airbus a320 that pressing the speed button manage mode goes down the speeds automatically ... Note that in the 777 the Vnav does not drop automatically .... So I use it manually .. But thank you very much now which must be 210 knots to intercept the LOC and approximately 180 for the GS ... Although I have seen videos of the real landings of the 777 ... sometimes they do not use the LOC button ... They only use the App? Is it valid to do that? And on the airbus a320 they also don't use the LOC button. They directly press the APPR button ... Sometimes I get confused what procedures to follow ... A question ... On the display of the 777 and 320 where I see the glide slope appears physically on the display .. In the form of some color or arrow? If so, could you send me an image with a description arrow .. To be able to see it and thus activate the app perfectly ... Or the slope is activated only by pressing the approach button? Thank you

I Noticed this in mobile version. I changed iOS settings (iPhone) to disable auto brightness ( settings accessibility;display) and then moved slider up to maximum and then no more issue.

This happened to me since Aerofly2, and I don't know what's behind it. Sometimes, almost always, after flying a couple of minutes, the screen brightness changes - usually it gets a bit darker. It does not seem to be related to changing heading and different sun directions/time of day. It just get a notch darker. When switching to another app, brightness there is as was before. Also, I did not experience this behaviour in other apps/games, just in Aerofly.

Did anybody else noticed that? Or this this something specific to the lighting model?

Thank you - let us see why this is the case? One thing I noticed is Modifying: settings->graphic settings->transparency. I changed to lowest (slide to far left). This seems to make the A320 panel easier to read- but then horizon outside will not draw as far. For now it’s acceptable trade off. 😕

All the right friend .. I have a huawei p30 pro graphics to the maximum .. And even so the cabin of the airbus 320 cannot be seen .. Especially in the overhead it looks blurry .. I don't understand why the 320 is like that .. The 777 looks perfect .. Hopefully it will make the controls of the airbus 320 better visible

Hi all,

In the FS2020 mobile version, I find the cockpit panel quality of the A320 a bit hard to read. Especially the buttons below the altitude and v/s knobs. I have tried changing the transparency under settings; and it seems the lowest transparency makes the buttons slightly more legible. However the 777 textures seem of higher quality and are much easier to read. Is this because the A320 is a port from the older FS2 version? Any chance it will get updates to have higher resolution textures ?

Thanks