Posts by Aliasgreg

I have an Oculus Rift S with the latest NVidia drivers and Aerofly runs fine in Vulkan mode. Make sure that you are using drivers installed directly from NVidia (or GeForce Experience) and not let Windows install the drivers for your GPU. Also, if you are using a laptop with an integrated GPU (like Intel) with Nvidia GPU make sure that Aerofly is using the correct GPU.

Ok I will. Thank you.

We are beginning to think the same thing here. If this is the case unfortunately we won't be able to fix this issue as it has nothing really to do with our code. Whatever device that is connected through the Oculus SDK should work if it's working properly in other applications that run in vulkan.

We will continue to keep our eyes open on our end at this situation but right now we have to pull away to work on other stuff as we already spent some time on this.

Hello. Sad I cannot run it too using Rift S + latest geforce drivers + Vukan i get a black screen. However it works well with the other API so I do not really get what I am missing by not being able to use vulkan instead :)