Posts by MasterOneLew

What I simply do is just fly above the mountains and activate navigation after I’m past them, or disable navigation, enable autopilot at the same settings but increase the altitude, then if you need to turn, disable AP and turn, since I can’t get AP to follow my set heading, it just continues straight. It’s the same with a flight from Zurich to Geneva, it almost crashed into a mountain.

Hey all! I have a big question, and it’s probably a big wonder across the whole community. Does anyone know when the next update will be?

Could it be when the next version of Aerofly FS202X is out?

Ive been really wanting a new aircraft, and what in really waiting for is a cargo aircraft.:thumbup:

From how I understand it the question was asking for a purely online game, accessible only when you are connected to the internet, without the need to install the actual game itself. There are new types of games now that are running in the cloud and where you just connect your device and send the control inputs and you get back basically a live-video feed of the game. This makes it possible to play with insane graphics on a very small end user device but it requires a constant internet connection. Aerofly is not heading in that direction right now and we do intent to at least keep an offline playable game if we ever went in that direction.

Multiplayer requires an online connection but is a whole other story. Aerofly may get a multiplayer at some point but that will always be optional.

So if multiplayer does become a thing, you can still play singleplayer offline? I just want a game that can work offline atleast. With other simulators that have multiplayer and single player, you can’t play offline AT ALL. I hope that part, if not all of Aerofly will be offline always, for whenever we’re out, like on a plane irl

I have a question for any of the mods/devs. I am usually out somewhere, and I absolutely love to play Aerofly when I am!

For this reason i hope it will be offline and always will be.

So here’s my question:

Will Aerofly FS202X always be offline, or will it eventually become an online game? And you Must have internet connection to play?:)

I would really love if there were some more liveries for the 737-500, I’m thinking of the BMI livery or BMIBABY livery.

I’d also love if there were some cargo aircraft, like these:

MD-11F

A330F

A300F/A310F

What do you think?

Another feature that’d be cool is if people could make liveries, and fly them, and then they can request for them to become a in game livery, and if IPACS accept it, then everyone can fly it!