Posts by FlyingDylan

Good evening everyone,

i'm using the latest beta (v4.0.3.10 on steam) and was flying from Brussels to Bologna. flight went good, until the last few moments of the flight when approaching the runway 12 in BLQ, where i encountered a very tall pole (it was unevitable as it is lined up with the centerline and is in the path of the glideslope of the ILS-Z RWY 12.) i hope this pole gets removed as while he's still here, we cannot approach RWY 12.

Kind regards,

Dylan.

Sorry Dylan, got no idea then. I had problems with it building the files when things wheren't as above. I expect you've checked all the above stuff carefully... that top folder name matches aircraft folder name correctly (in your case "a320" I believe). Also the line in the model.tmc about the repaint needs to be exactly the name of the repaint folder. You haven't got any characters in the repaint folder name? I just stick to lower case letters. I should also say in clarification (although it should be obvious) you don't need the requirements line in the option.tmc (unless you need it to add winglets). Anyway sorry I couldn't be of more help. Maybe JetPack will have some ideas for you.

MAtt

i have done the same setup, but unfortunately it doesn't work, i hope Jet-Pack (IPACS) will be helpful.

Kind regards,

Dylan

Hello everyone

I am having some problems with the AFS4 aircraft converter I am using and was wondering if anyone else has experienced similar issues or if there is a solution.

The main issue I am facing is that the .bmp file with my livery is detected by the converter, but when i click the "convert" button, it does the process but i can't find the livery folder in the targeted folder. I have tried troubleshooting and adjusting the settings, but the problem persists.

I would greatly appreciate any advice or assistance in resolving this issue.

Thank you.

Dylan

Good evening AFS devs (and everyone)

With the latest update to AFS4, it seemed to have bugged the A380 quite a lot.

The MCDU content is spanned all accross every display (even the FCU), and it doesn't seem to have the OIT working anymore.

Any answer for this ? would love to see the beautiful A380 back so i can return to my long-haul flights with it :)

Kind regards,

Dylan

Good evening all.

Since i'm quite new to the forum, i'm asking these questions without knowing if anyone already asked it.

Do you guys at IPACS ever thought of contacting Navigraph and see if their API could work with your simulator ?

It would allow people (like me) to have :

- up-to-date waypoints, maybe even airways (which would be MUCH easier for us when doing longer flights)

- Simlink by Navigraph. Basically this little app allows the Navigraph Charts app to read the position and to show it in their integrated charts.

These features are really useful for people like me who tend to recreate day-to-day airline operations and airliner familiarization.

Also when i joined, i saw a thread somewhere talking about the possibility of loading/unloading and refuel/defuel the planes, is it still something being worked on ? any update on that ?

AFS4 is a very good sim, but by adding these two features, it would allow it to grow even further, for example the refuel/defuel would be amazing as it would allow us to fly the longest routes the airlines can offer (let's take for example the Lufthansa route from Frankfurt to Gran Canaria) and be flown without having halfway the fuel qty indicating 0 KG (mainly talking about the A320 here).

Waiting for an answer

Have yourselves a great day

Dylan

Hello everyone !

I bought a few weeks ago AFS4 on PC, and i can say that i'm very pleased with it ^^

however on AFS2 i made a LOT of A320 liveries, and i wanted to convert them to AFS4 in order to diversify my flights on AFS4, but i ran into some problems :

- every livery i've imported from AFS2 have by default untextured sharklet, even if my liveries are meant to be for wingtip fences only.

- i couldn't help me but notice that AFS4 now includes the "selcal.ttx" file, and i was wondering where i could find the modifiable file for it, as it would make my liveries even more realistic.

Anyone could help me ?

Waiting for answer

Kind regards,

Dylan.