Posts by Phil747

I wouldn't worry about ground service yet....just being able to start a flight correctly parked at your chosen airbridge would be a big step! Oh, and pushback as well, without having to blast the terminal buildings with reverse thrust 😅

I read in this forum that there will not be an Aerofly 23. The next one will be in 2024. I don’t think that I misunderstood what I read. Maybe IPacs could confirm one more time.

I saw that exact same post, whoever wrote it was joking though..

We can see the 738 is the most popular 😅 I totally get that, so many liveries would be usable with it. Southwest, American, (*Ryanair god forbid* KLM (it’s the 800 or 700 I don’t remember) as well as stuff like Caribbean airlines (if IPACS ever add places like SXM or st barts) but I don’t think they’ll add the 738 purely cos the 735 is in the sim already, or for that matter any other 787 variants (for the near future). A modern 737 with an all glass instrument deck would be amazing though.

IPacs. It’s October now. (Nov, Dec) not long to go until 2023. Are you going to tease us with anything relating to Aerofly 2023? I would love to know what I can look forward to.

Ayo he reacted 😂 I guess they’re gonna pull an Infinite flight dev move and let us wait in suspense haha

As for new features, I’m just hoping for Oregon and Washington (now in AFS4 and has been textured on the map of the mobile version for quite a while now) and Florida. Apart from that I have no idea what other aircraft or features they could be working on. Guess you’ll have to wait til December :)

Hi Phil,

The airbrake issue is a bug which should be fixed in the next version.

As far as I know the Mb339 repaint had to be removed because of licensing issues.

Ah okay, thanks for the reply. Just realised the triple 7s spoilers don’t activate either unless you manually pull the lever. Is that a bug as well or intentional?

Not a big one (maybe a slightly more noticeable bug at the end) but totally forgot that AF2022 changed the names of some of the aircraft and was wondering why.

Stuff like Marganski Swift S1 became Swift

F-18 -> F/A-18C

Pitts S-2B -> Pitts

F4U Corsair -> Corsair

King Air C90 GTx -> King Air

Dash 8 Q400 -> Q400

As well as this, the Freece Tricolore livery for the MB339 got removed, and I noticed that the F15’s air brake doesn’t activate in flight anymore. With the last versions you could slide down on the brake in-flight and the air brake would deploy. In 2022 it doesn’t. Maybe a bit too late to mention these things as it’s october now but just some things I noticed with the last aerofly sim that I maybe didn’t think to post about before.

Jet-Pack (IPACS) just in regard to the MB livery any idea on why this was removed? and then could the F15 air brake activate as a spoiler in the next version because in 2022 it’s kind of useless as it doesn’t activate at all in flight 😂

Thanks

Ok now that Aerofly FS4 is released, can we expect a mobile update anytime soon?

Jet-Pack (IPACS)

I was going to ask exactly this. Being in the middle of watching Swiss001 review FS4, I noticed a few extras that weren’t included in FS2022 for mobile.

The A380 was standard in mobile ever since Aerofly 2 back in 2018, now ported to PC as well. Junkers 52, 78X and CRJ9 also came with FS2022, along with Europe. Apart from that, the PC got a few extra features judging by observations in Swiss’ video:

Toulouse Airport

Budapest Airport

Messerschmitt Bf109

Pacific Northwestern US (SEA + PDX)

Hoping those extra features can be pushed to mobile soon, I would love Hungary as part of Europe scenery, as well as the Pacific Northwest and Toulouse with the Airbus plant. Possible at all over the next few months or does asking for all that warrant a new release next year?

We'd love to add a carrier one day which would feature catapult launch and catch hook retrieval using our amazing physics simulation of course. An F-14 would be quite cool as well. Unfortunately this all takes quite a bit of time to implement but it would be a lot of fun.

Niiice, well glad to know you haven’t missed it out. Maybe a potential update feature in time to come 🤫

As the title suggests, having just seen the new top gun (and holy smokes it’s a good film) I was wondering if IPACS were ever planning to add such features to aerofly as the F14 Tomcat or an aircraft carrier somewhere on the map to practice ocean missions and short carrier landings.

Only some thoughts, love to know what everyone else thinks of this kinda stuff.

Please add different trims in the future. For example the 787-10, 787-9 and the 787-8

737-500 with new winglets and new displays

-A320 with long and small engine options (I forgot the name but it’s -232)

1) 78X exists already but a -9 and -8 would be cool

2) I think everyone is asking for the 738 or MAX but hey that could be a consideration too

3) aren’t the 214 and 232 different? I could swear the 232 has the long engine cowlings as in IF and the aerofly one is a 214 because short cowlings. Correct me if I’m wrong though