Posts by Quichenic

@Quichenic: We have uploaded a new version ( 20.22.01.18 ) to our public beta channel for Google Play. Please try out this version and let us know if the screen dimming issue is working again and if the keyboard is also shown properly.

It might be a few more hours until it is available on your side.

Yes the screen dimming has been fixed the keyboard bug hasn't been fixed if you want I can send a video of what the problem is?

Hi admin

I also now have the problem of the screen going to sleep which did not happen before. I am using a Samsung Galaxy S20FE

@Quichenic: Ok, thank you for the information. We will upload a new beta version next week, that should fix the diming. However the keyboard problem cannot be reproduced. Can you please explain it in more detail how the keyboard isn't working?

@orangedog433: Billboard rotation can't be fixed, it has to be done in one way or the other. It's a limitation of this technique.

When I want to type in an aircraft name I press on the button to type and then my phones keyboard comes up but when I try to type it instantly goes away before the update I didn't have that problem

I found 2 bugs after updating aerofly fs 2022 the search bar for airports doesn't work anymore when I press it my keyboard comes up but when I try to type it goes away. Second bug the screen on isn't locked like before the update the app uses my phone screen turn off that I have set at 15 second but before the update the screen would stay on even though I have the screen turn of after 15 seconds on Jet-Pack (IPACS)

In reality the head doesn't actually shake. It's the plane that moves and your head stays pretty much stationary unless you encounter heavy g-forces. So camera shake is not actually what you want to simulate, it's more movement of the plane relative to the camera white the world outside stays perfectly still relative to the camera.

Yes things like airplane vibrations and tire sounds or the sound that the plane makes when you're rolling down the runway

When I was taxiing in Gibraltar I noticed that some pieces of the taxi lines dissappear in the a320 haven't tested it with other aircrafts yet as you can see below some parts of the taxi lines are missing it only happens when I'm in the cockpit view when I'm in the outside view it's normal

I have played alot of flight sims and aerofly is one of the best Sim made xplane has alot of add on planes but not all of them work as realisticly as they should

The number 8 does work in aerofly fs 2020 2021 and 2022 I tested all 3 you just have to press the brakes to 100% and it wil disengage the autobrakes

The EGPWS requires a "look ahead" and thus is more complicated which I didn't have time for yet. TOO LOW FLAPS should work though... TCAS is a totally different story, this requires several changes to the traffic system which we also did not have time for yet.

EC135 bearpaws are optional in the real world as far as I know. You don't need them to land on a hard surface but on soft surfaces they are of great value of course.

There are many features in the A320 that are not implemented yet, we are improving this aircraft over time and there have been many requests in the past. Please keep in mind that we have a lot of other aircraft as well and that we cannot dedicate as much time to one aircraft as add-on developers to for their products. I'm not a fan of creating a list of missing features because that may suggest that we as developers are going to implement exactly that list which is unlikely and that may disappoint users. Also who is going to update that list if something gets added...?

I also found a few bugs in the a320 and all fighter jets the air brake on the fighter jet doesn't work it doesn't deploy at all and when you turn the weather radar switch to on you can't switch it back off

The EGPWS requires a "look ahead" and thus is more complicated which I didn't have time for yet. TOO LOW FLAPS should work though... TCAS is a totally different story, this requires several changes to the traffic system which we also did not have time for yet.

EC135 bearpaws are optional in the real world as far as I know. You don't need them to land on a hard surface but on soft surfaces they are of great value of course.

There are many features in the A320 that are not implemented yet, we are improving this aircraft over time and there have been many requests in the past. Please keep in mind that we have a lot of other aircraft as well and that we cannot dedicate as much time to one aircraft as add-on developers to for their products. I'm not a fan of creating a list of missing features because that may suggest that we as developers are going to implement exactly that list which is unlikely and that may disappoint users. Also who is going to update that list if something gets added...?

Can there be an option to add the bearpaws ingame for the ppl that want them?

I can make a list and keep it updated like the other list I made with ideas for aerofly and if someone has an idea I will add it to the list and I will name it possible ideas so it's not 100% confirmed but an idea

Dear everyone,

I have a question. If I do long haul flights or just longer flights than 2 hours I don’t see the route displayed in the NAV display. So the plane just doesn’t want to follow the green line anymore. I think it’s because the world is round but the display can’t handle it or so. But does this also happen in reallife? (It only happens if the next waypoint is far away).

Regards,

Fab

The plane doesn't follow the line precisely it is always a bit to the left or to the right of the path and if you have your nm set to low you can't see the line making it look like the plane is not following the path but it is following it

We don't know yet whether we will also offer Aerofly FS 4 on alternative channels, we are leaving all options open.

However, there will be some major updates in the coming weeks and months, which of course will reach the customer very well with Steam. Among other things, we will once again improve large parts of Europe with better image material, details of which will be published later.

What about aerofly fs 2022 will we be getting a big update too?