Posts by Quichenic

I run aerofly on a ipad pro 2021 with 16 gigs of Ram can’t name a device more powerful that can run aerofly 2022 on mobile devices. And it only happens as soon as a turn the engines of a plane off.

Then I don't now i can run aerofly fs 2022 on max graphics and fps with a xiaomi poco x3 pro 11gb ram 8 internal gb ram and 3 digital gb ram and j can do full flights with start up and shut down without any problems the only time I had problems was when I had my 4gb phone It also crashed after engine shutdown and sometimes randomly in flight

I have kept myself from announcing this but it is getting really annoying, all my flights keep crashing just after landing and as result the flight and flight hours don’t get logged. This even happend when i flew all the way from Zurich to Los Angeles. I’m considering stepping to x-plane if aerofly can not hold up to stay running after a simple engines off. Hope this gets fixed very soon.

This is probably a device issue do you have the graphics set to max if you do try putting them to medium or low I also had this on my other phone with bad performance setting the graphics setting lower should help

Hello everyone found out the searchlight of the ec135 can be moved by a “joystick” in the cockpit, however i can’t find the option or button to turn it on, is it possible and if so, how?

Put all of these to the on and fwd position that's how you turn the searchlight on and the normal light and to move the searchlight use the center one that's in the red circle that says fwd and aft put it all the way to fwd and then you can turn it

When will the 777-300er get more features like working hydraulics better engine sound/start up sound more FMC functions I now you guys have alot to do but I'm feeling like the 777 doesn't get as much features as the other aircrafts and I hope you guys have new features for the 777 in aerofly fs 2023 Jet-Pack (IPACS)

Yes I appreciate of course, I didn t say I don't, is a beautiful simulator, but sadly is only half of a beautiful simulator . But you see, the point is that is not a cheap product, i pay if I remember around 63 euros, and in my opinion if a product is not finished you not go on the market. They could wait a year or two to finish everything, then boom! Kill the world! How would be for example that you go to a car dealer, you pay full a car that you like, but you take home half of your beloved car? :/ You would be grateful and apreciate also? Don't think so. What I'm saying is that for me would be more correct if maybe they should wait and finish until they decide to sell the product. In that case I could apreciate more ;)

They're a team of 5 that depends on money to keep their games going if they take 2 years to make a new game and better they wouldn't earn much which is why they bring new simulators each year to mobile with new aircrafts most of the time it's 1 or 2 new aircraft and a few other features

So you are telling that there are no future update regaarding the dynamics of aircraft? I mean what is the point that you simulate the door opening, but you cannot program the flight correctly? How you can call it a flight simulator if the hole flight is rule by the TOW and fuel on board? It's really a joke . I don t want to modify any file, I want to sit in the cockpit and program my flight correctly, this was the point of the thread. You cannot toggle from FMC a discontinuity from the route also. So if I make a FP with Sim Brief for ex I cannot use it, because the FMC is not implemented. I can pass the fact that you don t have a real weather , even so this was from the time of FSX that all the other flight sim have untill our days, but consider very serious an update at least for the fuel and FMC fully functional, because this is the basic of a flight simulator.

I think you should appreciate what they do they're a team of 5 If I remember correctly that cna do great things for simulators it's hard to do things with only 5 people give them tkme it's not like you can change 1 code and the sim will be automatically the best Sim ever these things take times you need to Experiment with the codes to see which ones work and which ones don't

The visual quality mainly depends on the device specs and generally speaking iOS devices are more powerful.

I have a good phone with great specs but some of the cockpit texts are unreadable I have 8gb ram and 3 digital ram so technically 11 gb ram 256gb storage and I have all settings to the max

This is unrelated to the issue posted in the desktop section and I moved it here.

The reverser is automatically stowed below 60 knots as per standard operating procedure of real world aircraft. Using reverse thrust at low speed is risky because the engine could ingest its own exhaust gases which could cause it to run roughly and even damage it.

If you see your reverser being stowed as you move your rudder input that might be a multi-touch issue.

It happens above 60 knots it sometimes happens when Im not using the rudder too and it's not my devices fault because It happened on 3 different devices this problem started in aerofly fs 2021 and Is still a problem I don't think it's because of multi touch since I play call off duty mobile with 4 finger simultaneously without a problem