Posts by Hueyman

Hi there,

From day one I was following the marvelous work done with IPACS team, VRM and Airbus guys. They developped a true masterpiece, an extremely accurate rendition of the AS350Be ( now H125 )

H125 Simulator

Unfortunately, I had to admit and come to the acceptation this is, while based on Aerofly FS2, a completely different product with different contracts and customer target base. This is an EASA certified FSTD.

BUT

Being developped from regular Aerofly FS2, I see no point why a " consumer " version couldn't be extrapolated.

The R-22 model and physics are absolutely outstanding.

The EC-135 as well.

I'm an industry pilot with 2000 hours on AS 350s ( B2 and B3e ) and freshly type rated on EC-135T2+ ( strange they say it's a T1, it really looks the same as the T2+ CPDS I used for training. Actual T1 CDS are much older with analogue gauges ).

And I'm deeply impressed by the degree of fidelity and attention to details put in both those airframes. I would love to test the H125 as most of my experience is on it but for now, only Flight Schools can purchase the whole sim platform.

SO, IPACS

It would be so nice if you could pursue development of Helicopters for the upcoming Aerofly FS4 version. There are so many tubeliners in the pipeline, but only ... the R-22 and the EC-135 ? When you have a ready cooked H125 ?

HESLO is also to die for from what I saw and, even a simplified version of it would be amazing. X-Plane and DCS offers sling load capability but you're the only one having proper mirror reflections so we can use both VRLL and mirror reference !

So, here is my poll :

Who would be ready to pay and invest in such an addon ( new helico, like " converted " H125 and HESLO module ) ?