Posts by Joshua 80(A)

yeah well NYC has been mentioned to be quite hard to model in mobile, I think simply cos there are so many buildings in downtown New York that it would be so memory-intensive and cause a lot of lower-end devices to simply give up. Anyway I’m hoping the next region is the Pacific Northwest and 3D buildings for Phoenix and Tucson. (Existed in 2020 but were removed when Arizona was made into hi res scenery)

I see but they can optimise. Imagine the how would x plane struggle to load it the new york I was barely getting 25-30 fps in ipad and mobile went to 7. But if Aerofly adds this new york region it would be nice one thing they should be optimised.

You can enter a destination but only if it's close by. If it's far away the nav tile is not loaded, that's why it's currently only working for short distances or using the navigation menu. Once the destination is set it should be possible to continue as normal

but can you fix this in the next update because I usually do flights from fmc instead of using flight planner...

Just outside the Swiss detailed scenery.

my bad didn't notice it. But even though imagine if they add it for pc and mobile it would really sound more better. I love flying over Europe regions especially near Swiss and France.... I hope ipacs didn't forget new York its there for pc neither Android nor ios has it 😕

I'd say Japan or any East Asia region should be a top priority. With Japan, we can more realistically fly other liveries, such as Vietnam, AirAsia, Air China, ANA, China Eastern, and Citilink's A320s, ANA's three A380 liveries, and more.

The Hawaiian Islands would be great as well. We could do 5-hour flights from the West Coast to Hawaii.

France would be cool. Right now flying between the UK and Switzerland passes through a large area with unfinished textures.

Yes because it's my natives country and I would like to fly near blagnac to see the Airbus museum if ipacs adds them in the French region pack....

Hello guys!

Hope all are doing fine. I would like to see more sceneries ever the east of the world. In Europe I would like to see the following regions in the coming updates:

France

Germany

Czech republic

Italy

And in East side it lacks we didn't yet experience flying near asia in aerofly ever even in pc I checked theres also no dlc sceneries either... So I would suggest some places which are more popular in East side of the world in the coming updates:

Japan

Dubai

Australia

Singapore

Malaysia

Thailand

Qatar

Cairo

These sceneries would be cool if they are added

What's your opinion you can also add your scenery wishlist here also.....

THANKS

Cheers

JA

Sadly I don’t enjoy Aerofly anymore because of this. And as I really don’t see any performance improvements with this update, I would like to have the old drawing distance back. It looks even worse at cruising altitude as you can see in these pictures:

I’d like to ask if anyone else experiences any performance improvements with this update, cause as I said there was no performance improvement for me.

Possibly my lagging just now got fixed I found why my android was lagging it was because of the custom rom that to in android 11. I gave back to default stock rom I got back my performance and fps back. Af 2021 is now running smoothly..

And also another good news my ipad 2020 ran af 2021 in 50-60 fps

wow a great idea now struck on my mind. This can really make more users active and encouraging

You can keep on adding liveries per 3 months in the update to make user's active and it wont make us boring. Like I would say I as a amateur in Photoshop say it takes about 1-2 hours just to make a livery for a aircraft. So it should not extend time for painting about 10-15 liveries for at least a aircraft like a320 and dash 8 400. Provided why not 777 some more liveries would be amazing for 777 like star alliance (ana),Korean Air,japan airlines,air india etc...

That's a amazing idea what I really got in my mind. I understand that 3ds model making takes more time provided adding animated and real moving parts + study level cockpit takes more time due to many people needed to finish this. I understand the development team is a small team but they give best at last... But liveries you can allow also users to also create liveries. This can make game more and more amazing and interesting. I hope my idea works I'm not saying for sake of rfs since they are having that feature. I saying for the users who are feeling bored or need to wait for 7-9 months for next update for the game...

I've noticed bugs in fmc, I don't know you all are aware of it

I could not enter the destination in dash 8 and a320 fmc. I did everything as like real pilot does, but the 2 things which I found strange in aerofly. In a320 the fltpln-discontinuity didn't disappear when I entered clr in fmc.

For the dash 8

Waiting for reply from ipacs

Regards

-JA

It's still laggy for me. even with the update, I've made up my mind, I'm hoping to get the rog phone 3 or 5. my current device is not powerful enough. they recommend a phone with snapdragon processor as I think its more powerful, but as a temporary solution, I'm now flying the baron 58 which runs quite well, or the cessna which for me has no lag.

Yes! Here we go for it.

The flyable ones for Android would be:

All aircrafts except a320 and dash 8.

Others fly well without impacting performance.

City lights look like to be defined like only pixels size wide. So seeing from sky it’s ok, but when you are approaching to them the lights should grow up, but they don’t, they are limited to one pixels width. So they preferred to switch them off near to the ground.

By now, city lights seem to be testing at Denver...

I think city light's is also added for Florida I tested it was showing. Not a lie in true

I think mAli GPUs are not good or meant for gaming. For intensive games adreno or power vr is the best GPU for android. iOS no need to bother what your processor is. At least 2gb ram needed to run Aerofly keep on your mind. Close all apps if necessary, as for android I would say af 2020 is better than af 2021 which I've tested in iOS device. If you all are feeling uncomfortable to run Aerofly fs 2021 then manage with af 2020. My phone was lagging with a320 provided my tablet horribly lagged. Phone was giving 8-10 fps Weras tab gave 3. Other planes were working perfectly in tab dash 8 and a380 wasn't optimised. So in general I would say in simple words. Don't game with Mali GPU. As that GPU isn't designed to run ultra quality games.