Posts by Joshua 80(A)

I think its available in DLC in pc. It will be added soon i guess. Theres a possibility that nee York will be added one thing they need to fix is the fps issues. Because in pc once when i used aerofly pc it was chopping in fps.

Joshua 80(A) This is not modding or hacking, I just tried to install these addons, what is your problem with it? And why you say me ''sir''? It's not like an old movie.

Again, what is your problem with that? Why you don't like putting the liveries to XP mobile version? What action do you want Austin to take about it? Do you want him to restrict it? WHY? I think that installing addons and doing them for a flight simulator should definitely be allowed

I think they care a lot about what happens to their Mobile simulator, otherwise, they haven't updated it or done global scenery for it.

NO, it's not modding and it doesn't have to be done in secret, it's not like putting a mod menu to GTA Online to bully little kids in there, which is btw funny thing to do, but shouldn't be allowed

We have freedom to do whatever we want but like should not be visitible for the developer. Just saying. I do also add liveries from zibo 737 for the mobile version it works. Of course we have freedom to do but if developer finds its going to be a problem just saying. Not a problem for me about that. I didn't say this to you only for everyone here. In android its possible to add multiple stuffs for moding. Developers like gta rockstar games dont care even if you also mod the game except online. But the point what I saying is all is done with some extra time so developer will worry a lot. He might not ban you from using the game but it's like when you create a game if someone mods your game you get worried right. Its like that for them. i tried also adding random liveries in infinite flight (pre global) and due to doing this type of action some users got banned flying infinite flight multiplayer. Some will like modding but some will not in simple words...

What do you mean hide it? Why? Installing addons for this simulator isn't illegal.

Or you think to hide the Youtube video, because you think that developers won't like talking about competitor simulators?

"Hide it" i meant posting it so much. Just post little about it in social media. But x plane 737 livery mod is becoming more and more popular, but idk what action will austin take about it. Anyway as i said some developers will like some will not like. Because people like ipacs work so hard but give little for the Flight simulator is a suprise for themselves. X plane is a big flight simulator availablei for pc and Android. They don't care what happens to their Mobile sim. But modding is something must be done very secret. Tahts what i said the word "hide it"

Moving files to mobile is not going to work just like that. The textures need to be converted in a slightly modified format with more compression and lower resolution. Otherwise you run out of memory and the operating system of your smartphone just closes the app.

When moving content from mobile to desktop the quality is not the same since the texture resolution is lower. Although it's technically possible we discurage trying any hacks to optain app content. And sharing the extracted files online is a copyright infringement of course.

Please just wait for the official release of that content.

As i said sir..... 👍👍🙌🙌. Modding without developers consent is something that developer wont like.

Ishrion Yes, exactly, and I don't understand why we can't put custom liveries to Aerofly FS 2021, in X-Plane Mobile it's very easy to put custom liveries there, look!

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

When I saw this, I though wow, this has to be somehow able to be done in Aerofly FS 2021 too, but I tried, and ;(

Doing that something developer wont like it. But anyway its a nice idea i also tried once adding scenery for aerofly didn't work. Because of code i guess it doesn't work. Keep in mind hide it before developer sees it.

If they create new app how is it possible. Why can't they rename it as aerofly fs Mobile instead of creating new app and wasting Money with the app. Instead, we can purchase the aircraft or new addition of regions.this is wired.year by year then we need to spend 5-7 euros??? I am not opposite to aerofly, but its sad to see if they delay the updates more we have a competitor Infinite flight will race aerofly off. Because they are now getting 3d buildings which was asked millions of times from the users. C'mon guys I won't give up aerofly. Give us something like sceneries or some bug fix or something like features then latter give us Airplanes. I know designing takes time especially 3d modelling. But give us something we would like it ipacs....

dear sir

I didn't notice this issue so long but now i now noticed a major issue. If you're a livery maker you'll know about this:

As you can notice like this i found some liveries are not made properly like

Cathay Pacific should be like CATHAY PACIFIC

There should not be no capital letters

Secondly swiss a320 is messed with swiss international airlines logo on the top and then on winglet the flag should not be large.

Air new Zealand should also be in caps like AIR NEW ZEALAND.

Some liveries guys if you find in the game if its wrong just summit here...

Cheers

JOSHUA.A

yeah well NYC has been mentioned to be quite hard to model in mobile, I think simply cos there are so many buildings in downtown New York that it would be so memory-intensive and cause a lot of lower-end devices to simply give up. Anyway I’m hoping the next region is the Pacific Northwest and 3D buildings for Phoenix and Tucson. (Existed in 2020 but were removed when Arizona was made into hi res scenery)

I see but they can optimise. Imagine the how would x plane struggle to load it the new york I was barely getting 25-30 fps in ipad and mobile went to 7. But if Aerofly adds this new york region it would be nice one thing they should be optimised.

You can enter a destination but only if it's close by. If it's far away the nav tile is not loaded, that's why it's currently only working for short distances or using the navigation menu. Once the destination is set it should be possible to continue as normal

but can you fix this in the next update because I usually do flights from fmc instead of using flight planner...

Just outside the Swiss detailed scenery.

my bad didn't notice it. But even though imagine if they add it for pc and mobile it would really sound more better. I love flying over Europe regions especially near Swiss and France.... I hope ipacs didn't forget new York its there for pc neither Android nor ios has it 😕

I'd say Japan or any East Asia region should be a top priority. With Japan, we can more realistically fly other liveries, such as Vietnam, AirAsia, Air China, ANA, China Eastern, and Citilink's A320s, ANA's three A380 liveries, and more.

The Hawaiian Islands would be great as well. We could do 5-hour flights from the West Coast to Hawaii.

France would be cool. Right now flying between the UK and Switzerland passes through a large area with unfinished textures.

Yes because it's my natives country and I would like to fly near blagnac to see the Airbus museum if ipacs adds them in the French region pack....

Hello guys!

Hope all are doing fine. I would like to see more sceneries ever the east of the world. In Europe I would like to see the following regions in the coming updates:

France

Germany

Czech republic

Italy

And in East side it lacks we didn't yet experience flying near asia in aerofly ever even in pc I checked theres also no dlc sceneries either... So I would suggest some places which are more popular in East side of the world in the coming updates:

Japan

Dubai

Australia

Singapore

Malaysia

Thailand

Qatar

Cairo

These sceneries would be cool if they are added

What's your opinion you can also add your scenery wishlist here also.....

THANKS

Cheers

JA

Sadly I don’t enjoy Aerofly anymore because of this. And as I really don’t see any performance improvements with this update, I would like to have the old drawing distance back. It looks even worse at cruising altitude as you can see in these pictures:

I’d like to ask if anyone else experiences any performance improvements with this update, cause as I said there was no performance improvement for me.

Possibly my lagging just now got fixed I found why my android was lagging it was because of the custom rom that to in android 11. I gave back to default stock rom I got back my performance and fps back. Af 2021 is now running smoothly..

And also another good news my ipad 2020 ran af 2021 in 50-60 fps