Posts by Joshua 80(A)

Would like to see some amazing sceneries for mobile as well as pc in future. Asia is a amazing place also where we can do also vfr. It would be awesome if they add japan, Singapore (worth with 777 flying) and Taiwan. They look nice, especially Singapore for that vfr flying over Marina bay sands and to Sentosa Island.

What do you guys think about Asia sceneries for aerofly in future. I hope it should be added

Cheers

Ja

The ipacs are an incredible team ... They could add new sounds from the airbus 320 to the future, more realistic sounds and if they were from the real CFM56 engines it would be much better .. I think they should already take that into account. They are a great team, thank you very much

Yup I would also like to see use option in future. Because I love iae when in ceo airbus in neo CFM leap is better.....

Yup I agree with you Eduardo navarro. Like he said, ipacs team are friendly and helpful. I mostly love a flight simulator with all no 1: is (vfr sceneries). Actually if you see from other flight simulator games except geofs which doesn't give you a better vfr scenery explore or like real world sceneries because of gpu in phones all are limited. But aerofly didn't reject that. They added some more detailed maps as well as we can land helicopters in buildings so thumbs up for that.

No 2: is (cockpits as well as airplane models)

No other flights simulator games gives a real type of cockpit which pc simulator games like pmdg and aerosoft does except x plane that to only 737. But aerofly now has added a cold dark feature just like them and the cockpit looks like a clone of the real world a320. I as a airbus flight sim pilot say aerofly is so far the best simulator which stimulates to the real world Physics as well as aircraft models looks really nice....

No 3: (realistic graphics) So far fs advance is concentrating for high quality type of graphics in sceneries as well as x plane also. But aerofly fs they have done it too early before them..... And I love 3d buildings as well which looks also to the aerosoft level type of structure in buildings.

Another thing also which I love from ipacs team is that they actually do well in development. Even if we feel bored until the next update at least in next update they don't delay so much as like what infinite flight is doing currently... As well as what update really comes from aerofly is worthy than anything.... One thing I got disgusted is that android devices Don't have full support. Anyway will be switching to ios soon... Other than that as per swiss 001 said for the review of this flight simulator the same I say is that looks amazing nothing to hate about this game but one thing is that global scenery which should be implemented in another 2 years or later. I will surely purchase even if it's a subscription plan idont care how much my bank balance also goes off I'll surely pay and enjoy the amazing flight simulator for android/ios.

Good team ipacs as well as everyone in this community is so responsive...

All the best ipacs team

With love from Asia

Joshua.

Thats because illumination of lightning effect might cause lag problems i.e rays of the landing lights in ground. X plane mobile even had this before pre global. But now they eliminate because of performance issues with it.... Even ipacs also said will be added once android/ios has a powerful gpu...

Friend, your phone is not suitable for playing aerofly ... I run perfectly aerofly with vulkan ... Change device .. I have a huawei p30 pro ... Ipad equipment should leave vulkan .. A requirement to play aerofly is to a powerful and powerful device

Well. My phone is a high end gaming one having sdm 660+ and adreno 512 and 4gb of ram. Although to be way smoother in gaming I run in default as stock android.

My phone was stable in open gl but in vulkan it crapped my fps idk. But how come x plane said vulkan can boost your fps in what terms 🧐

Not really, I can run Aerofly FS 2020 just fine on my rather old Samsung Galaxy S7 on open gl. My device also doesn't support the Vulkan rendering properly. It doesn't crash but it has some artefacts on Vulkan. But it's all great on Open GL.

Yes sir your right. My phone is a stock android in 4gb as well as Snapdragon 660+ processor the only processor that can run aerofly fs 2020. And I have adreno 512 gpu sir which is also capable to play even other games in ultra settings. But can you improve also the texture in a320 as well as learjet cockpit sir? All of them look a bit glare.

Please 🥺 developers fix the vulkan fps. When I run the game in gl it takes like 20-30 fps. I thought vulkan will nice me 40-50 or even 60, but it gave me 8 please fix it. Other than that I love this update. One thing can you fix sir regarding the callous and sounds of a320. Can you increase the volume of every functions in the aircraft.looks like it's a bit dull the a320 one only. Learjet is working finally.

Mostly anyone here occurred heating uptil back pannel of the phone gets fried in vulkan? I tried it fried my phone up. Anyone can help me.