Posts by Aviator53

dear Jet-Pack (IPACS),

The autopilot doesn't stay on after you exit the game and start your flight again, I mean it doesn't engage automatically, shouldn't it do so because I think the flight stage is saved upon exit? those of us that dont have a control hardware or don't have the virtual joystick will find it kind of annoying.

PS: the incorrect altitude is displayed by the altimeter and flight information

I noticed on the latest aerofly 3021 update it said it had performance updates, using less ram and worse resolution on cockpit textures for lower devices, is it still laggy or has the FPS improved with this update?

It's still laggy for me. even with the update, I've made up my mind, I'm hoping to get the rog phone 3 or 5. my current device is not powerful enough. they recommend a phone with snapdragon processor as I think its more powerful, but as a temporary solution, I'm now flying the baron 58 which runs quite well, or the cessna which for me has no lag.

hi! I have just one query, my phone was running the simulator smoothly without lag on medium settings before the pixel density was implemented, but after the pixel density was implemented, it started lagging and it was lagging ever since from fs 2020 to 2021, I tried everything from changing the graphics to low and pixel density to 60 and even official samsung games plugin and other game booster's but nothing works.

I have an android phone with 4GB ram and a clock speed of 2.18 GHz. and 64 gb storage with 9.3gb left before I download the regions.

Suggestion: maybe you can put an option that will allow you to lower the pixel density below 60% and an option to turn it off.

my phone has an even higher clock speed with (2.

18GHz) 4GB ram with Mali-G71 too but it's all laggy ever since we had pixel density introduced: I don't think this devices are high-end enough for this simulator, I am hoping if we have an option to lower pixel density well below 60% and have the option to turn it off, it will solve the lag: for me, game booster's do not work unless you put it at a very low graphics quality.

my phone has an even higher clock speed with (2

18GHz 4GB ram with Mali-G71 too but it's all laggy ever since we had pixel density introduced: I don't think this devices are high-end enough for this simulator, I am hoping if we have an option to lower pixel density well below 60% and have the option to turn it off, it will solve the lag: for me, game booster's do not work unless you put it at a very low graphics quality.

Is this on the tablet, does enabling the analog auto centering give you a virtual joystick?

Are you simulating the AFS2021 on a cell phone?

Because if you do, this virtual control doesn't appear due to the size of the screen or due to some automatic optimization. This only exists in Tablets as far as I know.

Am using AFS2020, good to know, if that's the case, I hope it comes to mobile, they said there is, but iit's nowhere re to be found, thanks.

I think there's a problem somewhere, it's not in the general setting, and it's nowhere to be found, don't get me wrong, I mean a virtual joystick that's like the virtual rudder controll, ( when it's on assisted or manual) not a setting that will let you connect a ps4 controller.

hello everyone! Nice to meet all, I have 2 apps that I can use as a controller for pc, and physical joystick can be used to play flight games, sois it possible to incorporate a virtual joystick/yoke on mobile ( android and ios) as does rfs because using accelerometer is tricky and does not give the full experience of the simulator. Fps needs to be looked at for devices with less memory as mine performs poorly, definitely looking to get a more powerful device in the future. Thanks in advance