Posts by Modelman

Pause button (P) when you want to do something else

Yes that works however it's sometimes nice to watch other fliers in the online group without the noise of your own engine or pausing the whole simulation.

The function can be used by third party developers and is available for legacy support as far as I know.

Admin - Can you kindly add this as a pull request for a future update.

Many thanks.

Thank you for clarifying this.

Is there any reason why they elected to place the feature in settings however haven't activated it's use yet?

It's nice to have a throttle cut when participating in online groups. You can take a break reducing the noise to others until you resume flying.

Hi, all.

I'm trying to implement the throttle cut option in the advanced settings however everything I've tried just won't stop an IC model from continuing to idle. I've tried assigning it to various channels on the radio with the advanced settings confirming the switch is functioning fine from 0-100%. After saving though the models engine continues to run at idle and the switch appears to be ignored. Assigning the function to the keyboard causes the same condition. All throttle channels on the radio whether IC, Electric or Helicopter are set to channel 3.

Question - Is this a known issue or am I doing something wrong?

Many thanks in advance.