Posts by cabsdekris

It would be very helpful to see a screenshot of your navigation route in the menu so that we can try to reproduce it.

i guess I´ve discovered what the problem is. This is a very sharp turn (nearly 180 deg) so the LNAV starts turning too early and that messes up the route because it never reaches the waypoint, won´t continue the route and finally disconnects. I´m not criticizing the aircraft, maybe this is not a turn to be done with LNAV engaged.

Hi...

I would like to know whether this is happening to somebody else or it is something I am doing wrong. On both the 737-900ER and the 737 MAX9 I get that the LNAV and VNAV disengage on sharp turns.
    Thank you everybody for your comments.

Hello everyone,

I remember I was using FS 2 and two days after FS 4 came out I tried it. I felt a bit disappointed because I didn´t see major changes and, on top of everything, my PC was not up to it, so I discarded it.
    This week I got a new PC and installed FS 4 and to my surprise I saw a new era on flight simulation in front of me. The advances are amazing in every aspect and I can say today, in my humble opinion, that this sim is only steps away from X-plane. Congratulations to IPACS for this sim....!!! (This are the words from a die-hard fan of X-Plane)

Hi there. I have a question. When I generate a flight plan on the Navigation screen it assigns altitudes for all the waypoints. Is there any way to change those altitudes either from the FMC or the Navigation screen itself? I couldn't find a way to do this. I usually fly the Learjet and it is fabulous, even VNAV works OK once you get the hang of it so being able to change the altitudes before starting the flight would be perfect. (I understand that this feature is present in FS 4, but unfortunately I'm stuck with FS 2 for the moment).

Thank you.

Hi guys. Strange as it may seem I couldn't find the answer to my question in the whole forum, I only found some comments on a very old post.

This is my question: On the Baron 58 when you are on the ground, how do you know if your aileron trim is at zero?. I see there is a small wheel close to the floor that shows the rudder trim but I can't find any clue of how to know the trimming of the ailerons. I really love Aerofly Fs2 and the Baron and I find this the only snag to fly this plane.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Cheers...!

The CDU doesn't show the FMS altitudes yet but it should still work.

When at cruise altitude set a lower selected altitude in the autopilot, then push the VNV button to arm the VNAV path mode. Once you intercept the profile it should start descending.

Thank you Jan. I will try again and see how it goes. I wasn't sure if it could actually be used.

Hello everybody.

Has anybody managed to use the VNV button for a descent on the Learjet?

I have tried in many ways but cannot figure out how to use it. The NAV works fine and follows the path on the FMS flight plan but the VNV is still a mystery to me considering there are no altitudes shown on the FMS.

Thanks in advance for any help on this amazing aircraft.