Posts by Mathgnt

Hi everyone,

I bought Aerofly 2021 in june on m'y phone (Xiaomi Mi11) and the simulator has been working perfectly since :)

But now when I try to look at in Google play, it's indicate that now the simulator is not compatible with my phone... :rolleyes:... I dont really understand why ?? There's no update since February 2021...

Does anyone have any information about this issue ?

Best

Mathieu ;)

Hi everyone,

I have been using aerofly fs 2021 for 1 week now on my Xiaomi MI11 phone. I really enjoy the simulator but i have some issues with battery drain and heat during the game session (battery temperature can rise up to 49°C !!), even i desactivate traffic, clouds (cumulus), limit framerate to 30fps instead of 60, graphic quality on medium and use my phone in plane mode...

Here are 2 screenshots: the first show battery drain while using aerofly (game session are already visible) and the second show GPU and CPU usage during game session: only 12% for GPU and 31% for CPU (not really overused...)

Is there currently a solution to this battery problem, or specific android system configuration that i still don't know and can reduce battery drain / heat

phone spec: Xiaomi MI11, RAM 8Gb, storage 256Go, gpu Qualcomm Adreno 660, cpu Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 5G 8 x 1.8 - 2.8 GHz, Li-Ion battery with a capacity of 4,600 mAh

Android 11RKQ1.200928.002

Aerofly fs 2021 for android version: 20.21.19

Thank you for you help :)

Mathieu