Posts by jtoml3

Hi all,

I haven't managed to find any (which is likely an answer to the question), but does anyone know of any Air New Zealand liveries available? The only New Zealand livery I've found is the RNZAF one for the MB-339, which unfortunately doesn't seem to work anymore.

If anyone can point me to any, it would be greatly appreciated! :)

Its only the south island in photo scenery that's available. I just checked NZ North Island and its 58 tiles that's a lot of work to do for photo scenery at 2 M/Pix resolution. Let me conquer Australia NT first and it all depends on the quality of satellite images.

PS. Just had a look at Bing and ArcGIS and loads of cloud coverage. :(

To confirm, are the files by perokee the ones that contain the South Island scenery? If so, I might give those a go for now.

No worries at all. I guess it's luck of the draw how much cloud coverage there was when the images were taken (not surprising for New Zealand to have lots of it :().

Hi, The files of NZ are ONLY elevation ie. terrain levels and not photo scenery and or cultivation (buildings trees etc) Hope this helps? PS Welcome to the mad house.

Indeed it does! Thanks for the clarification (and thanks for the effort you put into addons as well). Is there any photo scenery available to download for NZ/North Island, or has Geoffkiwi created his own files for personal use?

P.S Queensland would be a great future addition to Australia's scenery collection. :)

Hi all,

I've recently purchased the game on Steam after using FSX for many years. I'm learning how addons work, and have successfully loaded the Northern Territory/Darwin scenery, however I'm struggling with the New Zealand - North Island Elevation scenery. I've downloaded all of these and placed the corresponding folders into the "elevation folder", however there are no texture changes.

I note the description says, "Elevation files only". Does this mean I require additional files in order to get the textures that are visible in the preview photos?

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. :)