Posts by Sigwolf

I don’t see this problem with either monitor or pcvr with my Vive Pro, OpenGL or Vulkan. Latest win10 updates and nvidia 417.11. With rtx3090, stock clocks.

One difference is that you have a Steam version and I have the direct download version. This should not make any difference but who knows?

Personally I don’t find this position locator option useful. Why do you find this important? Just curious, nothing else.

Hopefully rc8 support can help you. Good luck mate.

I don't really know that I do find it important, as I've never even seen it work. I'm completely new to rc, and frankly quite bad at it at this point. I've had responses from a few people with 3090's now (also posted on Steam forums), so the problem does not appear to be card or driver related. I experience the same issue on my laptop with a different processor and graphics chip (same driver)... it just doesn't make sense at this point that no one else sees the same thing. There has to be a cause, but I am at a loss right now.

I submitted a request to Ikarus support, but thought I should post here, as well, in case anyone else has encountered this problem...

I purchased Aerofly RC8 from Steam. It installed and runs perfectly with one exception. Any time I try to use the Display Position Guide option the program freezes and then crashes to desktop with no error message. This happens if I select it in the drop down menu, or if I press the "L" key shortcut. To troubleshoot, I tried installing it on a different computer with a different graphics card and it exhibits the same behavior.

Computer specs: Intel I9-10900K/RTX 3090 (driver 471.11)/64Gb Ram/Win10 Pro

Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix this?