Posts by chief chicken

I'm looking at getting a new iMac and hoping to get AF4 for it. Strange question, but does the simulator pause if you switch windows / apps? For example could I leave it running in the background whilst on autopilot / cruise whilst I check my emails etc :)

And secondly, just to confirm the 'Thrustmaster TCA Sidestick Airbus Edition' works fine on silicon macs with AF4?

Thanks!

No, the simulator does not pause if you let it run. In fact, I go to sleep when i fly so you can keep it running, and yes the Thrustmaster TCA Sidestick does infact work.

Dear IPACS,

I understand you guys are working hard and just have released a new update, but I would like to know, in the near future, will you guys implement study level Garmin avionics like they have in MSFS2020?

Thank you!

From,

Chief Chicken

I think at the moment purely immersive ground handling is not on the agenda. There are other more interactive things that we plan for the future but at this time I cannot announce yet what these things are. For now, we're slowly heading into the Christmas break and can hopefully enjoy Aerofly FS together with you throughout the holidays.

Alright, thank you!

Dear IPACS,

I understand you guys just released pushback, but may I know if you guys are going to release rain affects or ground handling or are planning anything for the future. (I can't fix any grammer issues, I'm in period 4 of school rn)

From,

chief chicken

Period 1 8:42am currently in ELA class, tired as crap. This 1 thing brightened my day tysm IPACS