Posts by By320 lover

Not everyone wants it. I'm fine using SimBrief and improvising where necessary.

Go and play on the playground. I'm trying to draw attention here for the benefit of people. I'm trying to pioneer something that hasn't existed for years. If you don't want up-to-date data, you shouldn't subscribe to Navigraph anyway. Aren't you illiterate? Users who do not want to do this do not need to subscribe. separate subscription already navigraph. Are you so rude to interfere with something we're enjoying? Nothing will happen to you. If you don't want it, you can still not subscribe and fly with the old data. I already mentioned it in my article above. It's a matter that doesn't concern you. Why are you blocking us by writing to attract attention? If you don't want to fly professionally, go play on the playground, play in the sandbox, what are you doing in the 320 cockpit?

Jet-Pack (IPACS)  admin Yes, ipacs, as you can see, everyone here wants this. The subscription I received on the first day of its release ended today and I will not subscribe until I receive data such as navigraph. As I said, since Navigraph is a separately sold software, users who do not want it will not have to buy it. But we want it very much. You see, we are in a desperate situation. we need. If you have done something under the name of global, the data must be up to date so that it is meaningful. Come on, don't break us, bring at least the navigraph integrated and let's fly happily with the latest data, please. User requests should be important to you. You don't need to pay million dollars for Navigraph integration. Users who want to play the game can buy it, it's that simple. Come on, listen to us, we really, really need it. Friends, it's time to unite. Let's show the producers how much we want the navigraph. The more interactions, the more updates. support this comment. Let's succeed together.

Hello,

Will holding ever be implemented on the B737 and A320?

I think this is a very important issue, I have been flying with a 320 for years, but I never received it. Especially sec fltplan, direct, hold, airlines, manual gear extension and most importantly fuel calculation should be added. In short, I need to be able to perform a standard operation with that aircraft. Restricting emergency events is acceptable. You can also restrict emergency systems. But we also need to be able to fully use systems that contain standard procedures.

We are, but you also have to understand our side. We just can't afford a million dollar database or what ever the current prices are right now. This database being out of date is not an issue if you ask most of the users. Only the top 1% players would notice a difference and most of them are here in the forums because they are dedicated enough to make a user account and check for new posts in the community. But it's far from an average sample of all users. Our estimate is that most users have never created a single navigation route in Aerofly, so how would the majority of users even notice. And then again 90% of the old database is probably still accurate till today and just using the sim alone it's still very accurate and you would not even notice many issues at all, except a few airports where the runway layout has changed. Only if you bring your other apps into play does it become an issue.

Well, you say that Navigraph is used by a small number of users. Will you pay Navigraph to integrate Navigraph into the game? After all, Navigraph is software sold separately. Will there not be a separate page purchase as in the X plan, that is, it does not change the subscription fee. Those who want can fly as before. The part you call 1% also pays for Navigraph membership and enjoys the game, but do you need to pay to integrate Navigraph into the game? Let's say you need to pay. Increasing the subscription fee by 1 dollar means that if there are 20,000 users, you will earn 20,000 euros per month, which is more than enough for the cost of the navigraph. As I said before, Navigraph is a separate software and its subscription will be on a separate page, so it will not affect or even know the part that does not fly professionally. Professionals like us will also subscribe to this and will not hesitate to pay this money. Just integrate it into the game

We are, but you also have to understand our side. We just can't afford a million dollar database or what ever the current prices are right now. This database being out of date is not an issue if you ask most of the users. Only the top 1% players would notice a difference and most of them are here in the forums because they are dedicated enough to make a user account and check for new posts in the community. But it's far from an average sample of all users. Our estimate is that most users have never created a single navigation route in Aerofly, so how would the majority of users even notice. And then again 90% of the old database is probably still accurate till today and just using the sim alone it's still very accurate and you would not even notice many issues at all, except a few airports where the runway layout has changed. Only if you bring your other apps into play does it become an issue.

What can I say? I hope we will see it in its current form one day. Let's not tire ourselves too much, then let's wait. good evening, good work

I'm repeating myself for the last time about this topic.

The price for a full offline redistributable navigation database is what is currently holding us back. If we got the same deal as with the current one we are using we would have already purchased it. But not if every user would need to pay 50 to 100$ per year to be able to use Aerofly, that would raise the price of the mobile app by 2400% or the subscription by 733%. Navigraph is only a solution if it works for all customers out of the box on all platforms (Android, iOS, Linux, Mac OS and Windows and perhaps other future platforms) and if it is essentially payed off for by a small one-time payment per user and if the app prices can remain essentially unchanged.

Adding new aircraft and improving existing ones does in no way hinder updating the database or vice versa. Different people are working on these things and it's not like adding a new purchased database would take month of development time which airplanes do, hopefully it's a job for just a couple of hours.

ok then let's update it to 2203 free

Calm down, I totally agree…

IPACS also say you will never get Navigraph ;( because it would not cover all the users (only those who can afford to).

And once again, what if the actual system is not able to import external database without a deep rework (all FMS/MCDU, navigation menu, etc.).

I didn’t intend to be the once who showered your hopes. Sorry.

I think this is a ridiculous idea. ipacs is not a charity. I live in Turkey, one of the countries with the highest dollar exchange rate, and I even bought it. Okay, let's say there are people who cannot buy this. You can bring a Navigraph membership, at least until a guaranteed solution is found. At least those who can afford it can use it. Now even those who can afford it are forced to use the prehistoric database. This is getting very annoying. He wants to do something for everyone, but he hasn't done anything for years. This is very illogical. Even if this membership is temporary, it should at least satisfy the user until a definitive solution is found. Navigraph has already become an international company. Mobile xplane, msfs p3d, these all use Navigraph. Navigraph is the brains of flight simulation, it's that simple. No matter what you think, this is how it should be

latest airac will increase the price of aerofly by alot which isnt great for users and the team so i still suggest to use 2203 airac which is free for users

What you say is nice, but game developers have to do this, I cannot go into the game files and change them. If there was such a thing, I wouldn't need to bring up this issue anyway, I would do it myself. If you know anything about this subject, let me know.

some people cant afford navigraph subscription and this will increase the price of game

i would suggest developers to atleast use airac of 2203 which is freely avail on sim brief so everyone can use it plus 2203 isnt too old for airac to be used it works fine

Look, for example, this is a solution, even if it is temporary, I think it is a logical solution. But they do not understand us and they make fun of us. It is impossible not to update nav data for years. Something that is too old becomes boring. But whenever we ask, they say we are working for you. Now time is up, they need to solve this issue as soon as possible with a solution, even if it is temporary (as you say, it is a logical solution, it may be). It may get an update at least once a year

What if the way the database is built is such a way that it is fully incompatible with external data like Navigraph?
    Or what if Aerofly is unable to interpret external data (without a deep rework)?

Still, I say that using 2013 data is not acceptable. So far it hasn't changed at least once a year. When we ask, they say they are working on it, but there is no progress. It hasn't changed even once a year. 2013 data is very old, I cannot approach it professionally. The data does not match each other. For example, Sabiha Gökçen has a track 06L 06 R, but there is only 06 in the game, and the track value is actually 059, but it is 061 in the game. Do you understand? I cannot make an approach by looking at the graph from another screen because the data in the game's database is B.C. It has no such validity. Can you tell me how I can enjoy this game? To put it simply, I cannot approach it in a professional manner.

I would like to reopen the navigraph issue, which was shared recently. I think this topic has gone on for too long because we are using data from 2013. I don't understand why there will be no updates? You make fun of us whenever we are asked a question about this subject. We are working on it as if we are looking for a solution that will benefit everyone. I think it's very ridiculous. It's like a joke that we are using 2013 data, which has not been updated even once in all these years. For example, instead of building a 737 plane, you could update the nav data. This is so annoying. I don't have any fun playing it. x plane can do it, why can't you? The nav data is not complete yet, you are launching a new plane. Until you do that, update the systems of the 320 aircraft. For example, the (hold, direct, airways) systems are still not working. You haven't updated your data for so many years. Stop voting us, at least as a temporary solution, bring your Navigraph membership, whoever wants to fly with it, it's getting very annoying, you're doing it wrong. I'm so angry

🇹🇷🇹🇷🇹🇷 Love sunturk

Have a turkey area in the game ?