Posts by Raybo

How many times does this need to be said? Even if it’s nearing the end of October, posting x many times to this forum asking IPACS to “chop chop” with news of the new sim isn’t going to get you anywhere. It’s simply a question of waiting, and patience.

Just. Wait. We’re bound to get news in a few weeks as the first 2 weeks of December are prime dates for release.

My feeling, due to the fact that we haven’t been given an official response. Not even a singular ‘ You’ll have to wait and see!’ is ‘Maybe! Maybe not!’ Disappointment is a horrible feeling 😔 I’m managing my expectations.

I’m wondering if the take off roll is simulated correctly in Aerofly. In comparison to xyz plane where the B738 takes quite a lot of runway before it takes off. I always feel in Aerofly the B747, B735 and the other planes seem to take off and also stop too quickly. I’m also comparing this to when I actually fly a passenger. I actually enjoy the take off and landing much more when the plane doesn’t take off or stop on landing too quickly.

Most users fly Aerofly for relaxation, not for strict realism. If you are looking for variation, then we’d better get a military plane or cargo plane or something else instead of sticking with alrliners.

I would love to see a cargo plane or two. Sometimes I fly for realism and other times I might use the co pilot. Aerofly is great because it caters for realism or arcade flying. IMO

I have both Aerofly 21 (London 3d scenery) and 22 (European airports) on my iPad. They take up 32gig of memory. I hope that Aerofly 23 incorporates everything that AF21/22 has, so I can delete them both. I have an iPad Pro. IOS16 will have a 16gig virtual memory swap file capability.

IPacs please have everything in AF23 that AF21/22 has. I only want one Aerofly Flightsim on my iPad. Make AF23 32gigs if needs be. Which as I said before is the space that AF21 and 22 are taking up on my iPad.

It has to be said, what the Aerofly Apps bring to the mobile device space is nothing short of amazing!

In giving us the means to recreate such incredible realism (the airport environments, scenery views, lighting effects, clouds, and direct interaction with a massive range of cockpit controls and electronic displays), the devs have achieved an extraordinary feat.

Theres nothing else out there that comes close for the user who wants to simulate accurate aircraft operation and the feel of real world flying on a mobile device!

That’s right. Credit where credit is due. Thanks IPacs.

I would like to see what was taken out of AF2022 (which was in AF2021) put back in AF23. I have to use AF21 for London scenery. I have to fly AF22 to fly around Europe and for the night lighting. I would expect AF23 to have everything that AF21/22 has. In addition to that, I want additional new features. AF23 has to have new features / scenery that AF21/22 does not have. Otherwise, it will only be what AF22 should have been in the first place. (To end on a positive note. I’m very grateful to IPacs for investing their time and money on what is in fact, an amazing sim. 😊 )

Maybe it’s going to be an every other year simulator. 24 , 26, etc. It’s a shame I was really looking forward to 23. But I at least I know what to expect now. Although, I hope we at least get an update to AF22.

For Aerofly 2023. I would rather just have regions. Rather than 20 gig of the U.S and Europe. I would rather have 20 gig on my iPad dedicated to the U.K. or Europe with as much scenery as possible. I would rather have a lot more choice as to what I download. Those that want the eye-candy, those that want to fly internationally etc. Those that just want to fly around there local airport. If I had 20 gigs or even 10 gig of Aerofly just for the country I live in. It would be great. If I lived in France or Texas. I would want the 20 or 10 gig just for France or Texas. I really don’t need the world. It’s a mobile sim. Leave the world to the P.C.

I really only fly from and to a few airports. I more interested in the U.K. because I live here. I think that a lot of us would love to fly around our own country sight seeing. Or the choice of downloading another country. I remember when I first discovered Aerofly. It was only Switzerland. It had good graphics. It was fun exploring. If it had been 20gigs of Switzerland. Wow! Yes! I did want to fly to another country but I’m not Swiss.

Aerofly as it is, is a brilliant simulator. The same 20 gig of just one downloadable country of choice. For me, would make it awesome. We all want different things from Aerofly. This would be my choice.