Posts by AceOmega

Hi this is a question for the developers or anyone who knows. Since the new version for mobile is releasing hopefully in December did the developers or someone say that the new mobile version will run and look like the previous mobile version but will have updates with better more intensive features that will take advantage of the more powerful tablets. i thought i heard something about that please fill me in on this thanks kind regards

From what I see and hear, it will be the exact same game but with added features as you mentioned. We won't know until we know. On a side note, I won't buy any new version unless is has at least 1 or more of the following: "Refueling, in air emergencies, system failures, air traffic control, ai planes, reward/rank system for flights, cargo missions etc."

It would be worth and also effective if they put in subscription. Since they are adding more features regions per year someday the whole world will be covered in Aerofly. As you can see now we have the middle north USA (only Miami in East) and some parts of Europe (about 50% covered). Then in coming years we can expect middle East,asia , Australia and the south america too.

This could also make more effective money than one time purchase per year. Dev can get also more money from subs. For non subs they can give the basic scenery (i.e base us region (nocal socal and klas.)

What about this idea?

My personal opinion is this would not be a good idea. A lot of people do not like paying subscriptions and will go with the free basics. However, if you have to purchase the game, well, you have to pay to play lol.

Why don't dev try to make it as one Aerofly game or rename and call it just simple :(Aerofly fs mobile) ?

They can add everything in one app itself instead of making flight simulator per year and frustates some users to download a game again.

The short answer is money. This is a great tactic and asset for devs but what one could call a pleasurable liability for the consumers. It all boils down to money and planned obsolescence. We see this marketing tactic across multiple spectrums of product.

Why don't dev try to make it as one Aerofly game or rename and call it just simple :(Aerofly fs mobile) ?

They can add everything in one app itself instead of making flight simulator per year and frustates some users to download a game again.

Again, it is just a marketing tactic for more money. Which there is nothing wrong about using this marketing tactic. Just comes with the world we live in lol.

I expect development for FS2 will stop and most of the time we pay the full price for a new version release.
    But I'm happy to pay 60-80 euro for FS4, hope it will be out before XMas... :)

Yeah, unless it tops the competitors by adding some of the following suggestions, good luck paying that price. It needs to have in flight emergencies, low fuel/refueling situations, air traffic control, multiplayer, ai planes in flight etc.

Is there a plan for adding any in flight emergencies? Example, engine failure as an easy one. Also, is there any plan to add multiplayer, air traffic control, AI planes, scheduled flights for rewards/rank-ups?

Gibt es einen Plan für das Hinzufügen von Notfällen im Flug? Beispiel: Motorausfall als leicht. Gibt es auch Pläne, Multiplayer, Flugsicherung, KI-Flugzeuge, Linienflüge für Belohnungen / Rank-Ups hinzuzufügen?