Posts by Eduardo190

I'm surprised The optimization of this game is wonderful, two and a half hours flying in high graphics and it consumed only 25% of battery excellent performance so far, I just hope that the landing lights will add soon 🙏 a question what is the flight attendant? and I ask ... should I have all the flight attendant systems activated?

Eduardo190: In the first release we will not include the dynamic lighting due to too many issues on the various devices. We might consider it in a future update but need to find a compatible solution first.

Thank you very much for answering ... hopefully the update didn't take long to arrive ... The new lighting is amazing and I like to travel at night ... you could add a lighting option where there are Two options in the menu interface, activate lights or disable lights, powerful Android devices could run dynamic lights without any problem, please do not take long to find a solution, it would be best to be able to run them only on powerful devices

Dear developers, I want to know something ... I am already registered in the pre-registration of the new aerofly 2022 and I observed Something in The description of the game, I did not find The description of taxi lights, airport lights, so I guess the Android version will come without lights? in a hypothetical case what is true, how long could we have an update and be able to have lights?

Hmm, that's not fair. I think you forget that this is a simulator for less than 10 EUR. If you want perfect system depth with up-to-date navdata, you could buy AEROWINX PSX for 350 EUR or A3XXflightdeck for 450 EUR. Your mentioned nav idents don't make sense without the latest AIRAC cycle on an expensive subscription basis. Don't get me wrong, i understand that you also use aerofly e.g. for IFR-training (i wouldn't even need ANY outside or passenger view for that), but i think the main target group are gamers without any real world aviation experience.

Regards, Timo

they pay 10 euros and they want a complete simulator as if it were a pc ... 🤦🏻‍♂️

Yes I know the Name is a bit difficult to understand. In Germany we say In your Face which means that you like or love something. I think it‘s the ‚Youth language‘ of german because I‘m 19 and this ‚In your face‘ is a part of the sentence is often used in the ,youth language‘

thanks brother I did not know .. here in America the context of your name has a different meaning thanks for the answer .. Merry Christmas 🙌

bro ... your name seems like a fetish for aerofly 😅 would you like to have aerofly on your face? it sounds like something fetishist hahaha lol

dear ipacs could add the livery of Iberia .. The new version of aerofly 2022 has the region of Spain and it would be more realistic to have the livery of that airline please, both the Airbus 320 and the Bombardier CRJ900 fly with that airline

dear ipacs .. I am very grateful that you have implemented cold and dark in airplanes like the Airbus 380, Boeing 777 and Boeing 747, is there any possibility to improve the engine sounds? put realistic sounds like the new sound of the Boeing 787 which is incredible ... could you improve the system gives when we start the engines? let them turn slower, they could add sound from the Apu, ptu, hydraulic systems, with those implementations those planes would be much better please

The best comment and the best post I have read after the launch of aerofly 2022 certainly there are much more good things than bad in this version, and it is understandable that it has some errors, it is a too complex and complete game and errors will always appear in something so complex ... the developers did an incredible job I never imagined flying a boeing 787 dreamliner in a Mobil device ever ... but they got that is amazing ... and let's be patient The new lighting is wonderful the new airports the new crj900 and Ju52 are amazing ... The developers are going to solve all those bugs, let's just be patient and I hope that later we can have a better resolution of terrain and mountains, strange The quality of regions like Las Vegas, Nevada, Denver, California I hope we can have that same quality in Europe I only have That request 😊 to be able to have the mountains of Scandinavia, Italian French Alps, Gibraltar and Innsbruck with the same quality as the landscape of Switzerland

Dear ipacs, is there a very big reason why you have not added an airport as mythical as the airport of the rodeos in the Canary Islands? It is a beautiful airport where we could have made incredible landings due to the complexity of the airport

I have wondered about this before and my understanding is that the file sizes would be MASSIVE if all this land area was HR all throughout. So the team places higher resolution textures closer to cities and airports in favor of more land area covered. Coming in on final with high res textures is an awesome sight to see, especially on a mobile device. Better yet, the mountains in central Switzerland are STUNNING. I was disappointed yesterday that the Austrian Alps weren’t the same resolution.

I think that the lack of consistency in the texture resolution is distracting and takes away from the immersion of the experience. I do wish the high res all throughout the regions was an option.

Seeing an arcade game resolution removes the desire to fly ... that's why I put an option to the ipacs team .. being able to download land packages in better resolution .... the mountains of Switzerland are incredible and now you tell me what the Alps They do not have that same quality 😢 this distinguishes aerofly The quality Of the landscape textures ... I hope we can have that option to give better quality of the terrain and landscapes ... I have 200 GB free to download any file

dear ipacs, one question will the quality of the land improve or will it remain the same? I have seen many videos of the new aerofly 2022 and Most of the new maps have a very blurry resolution and of poor quality .. is it a bug? Compared with the area of California and Nevada in the USA, Miami is of very low quality There could be an option to download packages that contain better resolution and 3 D buildings ... it would be optional for those of us who have devices with a lot of storage, the beauty of playing aerofly was its magnificent HD quality of its landscapes and beautiful 3D buildings, he hoped we can tell again with that quality, I miss 3D buildings like in Las Vegas, San Diego, London ... thanks

dear ipacs could make a new thread so that there the new users of aerofly 2022 report errors, bugs ... to take it in an orderly way so that you can see it and plan to solve it quickly and efficiently .. thank you very much ... and the congratulations for such a magnificent job ... it is normal that there are bugs and errors .. aerofly is too complex a game and we know how to understand that .. thanks