Posts by Fab001

After the release of Aerofly FS 4, when I get more time then I can make a tutorial.

Thank you! I know, many people asked that question but you didn’t answer yet. Maybe because of a particular reason. But when can we fly in Miami and Florida again? We all want that so bad as well as 3D buildings in bigger cities.

Could you please make a tutorial for the CRJ 900. I struggle with the autopilot tool.

My problems:

-the speed button never lights up

-it always misses the NAV mode and the waypoints

-TOGA doesn’t light up

Please help me. I don’t understand it and the tutorials on YouTube can’t help me either. I just wanna do regional flights.

Ganz deiner Meinung:D

Hi, ja das weiss ich. Das Bild zeigt genau das werk von Pilatus Aircraft in Stans bei Buochs beim Überflug mit dem Learjet von Aerofly FS2022.

Besser wäre das Bild mit einem Pilatus Flugzeug ;)

Es sollte keine Kritik sein....

Ich habe das Flugzeug auch vorgeschlagen, da es der einzige größere privatjet ist, der fast überall landen kann. Dann muss man sich auch nicht um den Realismus kümmern. Ich persönlich fliege nur echte Flüge von Flightradar24 nach, damit es realistisch bleibt, doch so kann ich kaum von kleinen Flughäfen mit größeren Flugzeugen wie LSZC abheben.

Eine Art Flightradar24 wäre auch wunderbar für Multiplayer:D

1) 78X exists already but a -9 and -8 would be cool

2) I think everyone is asking for the 738 or MAX but hey that could be a consideration too

3) aren’t the 214 and 232 different? I could swear the 232 has the long engine cowlings as in IF and the aerofly one is a 214 because short cowlings. Correct me if I’m wrong though

They are different indeed! The problem is that there are some 232s liveries for the 214 that is in the game. So, the liveries are wrong. For example: British airways only flys the 232 variant but we have the livery in the flight simulator even though it’s a 214 ingame.

My wish list:

~weather/time~

-real time weather

-rain

-snow

-better turbulences

-automatic UTC

~planes~

-E195-E2

-A220-300

-different trims (e. g. cargo, sharklets)

-ATR 72

-A330-300

-further improvements (e. g. director)

~liveries~

-Quantas (A380)

-SAS (A320)

-Sierra Pacific (737-500)

-Finnair (A320)

-Vueling (A320)

-Austrian Airlines (A320)

-Saudi Arabia (787)

-SAS new (CRJ900)

~scenery~

-high quality scenery for Europe as an extra set (maybe for 3€)

-high quality scenery for America (we already had that)

-new airports in France and Norway (e. g. Stavanger, Bergen, Toulouse, Courchevel)

~other features~

-multiplayer

-live traffic

-ground services (e. g. pushback)

-discord channel (if it already exists, please send me the link:D)

~informations~

Please remember that this is just a wish list for all the upcoming Aerofly flight simulators. So it doesn’t has to be in the next version and these are just suggestions.

Please add different trims in the future. For example the 787-10, 787-9 and the 787-8 or the A320-214, A320-232 and the A320 neo maybe even A319, A318 and A321.

At some point you said that you are going to add two variants of the C172. One with the navigation display and one without. I think, that’s the right step into the future.

Small trims would also be great. some examples:

-737-500 with new winglets and new displays

-A320 with long and small engine options (I forgot the name but it’s -232)

-Cessna 172 with displays and without

And much more.