Posts by Fab001

Gibraltar and Madeira are already in, but airports like Courchevel in the French alps? France lacks a lot of airports unlike the other countries which are far more populated with fields so I think courchevel is a nice start. Also Toulouse wen

And also Paris Orly Airport

We talked about that already but before the release of Aerofly FS 2022. So I would like to ask you what the most dangerous or interesting approaches are in the new flight sim. Especially in Europe.

For example Madeira…

Its a conflict of attitudes and expectations.

The group of people I describe as "airline enthusiasts and plane spotters" have different attitudes and expectations to the group of " pure flight simmers"

So someone in the first group has a strong need for a livery or winglets, or a variation on an aircraft type, because for them realism means replicating the exact situation from the real world that interets them. They expect it because a simulator is meant to be as real as possible, right?

But those in the "pure flight simmers" group can never understand this need because for them the sim is a tool and starting point for their imaginations, and for them simply needs to produce a powerful sense and feeling of the aviation environment.

So there is this constant "why do we need that, we need this more" conflict, because the beliefs about what is "real" are very different.

On point, thanks.

Yes, and thats a very purist flight simmers point of view. I take the same attitude ....its about learning, discovery, gaining a taste and sense of the real aviation environment (and technology history in this case).

There is another category of users I realise, not "pure flight simmers", but more airline enthusiasts and plane spotters. They experience aviation through visits to their home airports and actual flights on real aircraft as passangers (usually with family 😉 ). Their passion is to understand things like the exact aircraft model used by their favourite airline for each specific route, the route schedules, parking gates, exact flight levels used etc.

For them flight simming is about replaying for themselves these exact same real world flights with the "correct" liveries and models .....that is what "realism" means to this kind of user.

So we have this constant conflict between the two types of flight simmers, conflict about what is essential to be "realistic', and conflict about the priorities for app development....

He asked for new screens and I asked for new winglets. That was just a suggest and we have to admit that we will get many more liveries with these new winglets so I don’t understand your point… I mean I understand what you mean but it’s not like a conflict or so…

Oh God oh God

If You don't have any other Problems in Live? Thats fine.Don't You think thats a bit petty? We're talking about a Simulator here,not Real Life! If You want Real then get Your Pilots License. IPACS cannot and will not be able to consider every wish of every individual.🤦

Simulator even says it in the word. Aerofly tries to simulate a REALISTIC flight experience. So whats your problem? Its just my opinion and Why CANT I fly as realistic as I want. Aerofly is the most realistic flight simulator for mobile thats Why i downloaded it. Not for arcade stuff Bruh…

You should leave the Boeing 737 the way it is. It's a retro Plane! We've got Jet's with modern Cockpits. There are far more important Things that need to be made functional. IPACS should Focus on the Bug's that still exist and add more functions to the SIM.That make the SIM even more realistic. There is still potential for Improvment. 👍

But the plane is useless for me because I wanna do realistic flights and none of the implemented airlines are flying this plane anymore.

When does the autopilot kick you out of NAV mode? As long as you are following the route it should stay in NAV mode, do you have an example route where it drops out of NAV mode?

When you are not flying close to the route the NAV mode disengages like in the real world.

Do arm the NAV mode you need to push the heading knob in. Tap on the knob to display the green highlight. Slide the center disk up to push the knob.

When you then fly close to the route NAV re-engages and it should continue to follow the route.

Sometimes, if the plane turns it kicks me out

Do you know how to set the manual heading back to the automatic heading (NAV mode) at the autopilot panel? Because sometimes the A320 just kicks me out of the NAV mode and I have to set the heading manually.

Ps.: Maybe I am just inexperienced or the autopilot isn’t completely finished yet.

I have Florida at Aerofly 2022. You need to Transfer File from Aerofly 2021 to Aerofly 2022. You will need a Zip App from PlayStore for this.

We want the actual Florida from the developers in game. I don’t care about files and I can’t even download them because I am on iOS. So please stop annoying us with your files damn.

Once they said that it’s easier for them to create shorter versions of an aircraft than stretching it. So maybe an A319 or A318 (even though the A318 is kinda useless)?

But for the beginning they should add the A320-232 series because they have the British Airways livery.