Posts by Fab001

As I am an iOS User my only sources are Videos to get to know anything about the new version. All aroundbthe globe, there are 3d buildings especially near the airport but I noticed that these 3d buildings are all the same… For example in San Fransisco there aren’t the famous skyscrapers anymore. Instead, there are copy and pasted skycrapers. So the sights are missing. Why is that so? Performance? Or does it look weird? I’d love to see the 3d buildings of AF2023 mixed with the new copy and paste buildings. Because it’s a shame for VFR e. g.

Dear IPACS,

Is it possible to spend that time needed for making airports by you around the wolrd, instead to make a SDK to submit airports made by users with already existing 3d strutures, and finally you coud approve those airports ? It wound be better way and much faster tho

A map editor on pc (at least) for the mobile aerofly version (fs global) would be need, indeed. The same goes for liveries. Like free developing in general which has to be approved by Ipacs so the quality remains on a high level and it won’t be displayed as third party.

From toilets, I imagined the inside of a plane, and from that, I imagined the cabin...

So can IPACS add a cabin view?

It's like the window view, but when you turn around, you cam see the cabin.

The cabin will only be rendered when the view is selected, saving performance.

Actually, I’d love to see a camera view out of a window. You don’t have to be able to look around. Just looking out a window instead of looking out of nothing would be such an improvement to the realism.

The drop tanks under the wing were removed, yes. We added physics to them and they caused drag, just like in the real world. So in order to make the plane fly faster we had to "drop" them. :D

Once again I’d love to see different variants of planes in aerofly: like you can choose if you want to fly the a320 with or without the sharklets or if you would want to fly the f15 with or without. These small differences don’t take a lot of effort especially if they were already ingame.

P.C. Aerofly FS Aare river.

What about a low resolution outer coast line for easier storage and strongly gradient blur the transition from existing shore line texture to a new more realistic directional deep water texture? It could also be patchy to simulate broken cloud between the sun and the water reflection location, that could save more storage. It need not take into account the selected sim cloud cover as the lighting actions would take place many miles away. A sort of autogen could define the patches of reflective deep water.

Lakes and reservoirs being quite small could have more detailed textured water without a big storage penalty. The largest rivers could have intermittent occasional texture as if under broken cloud. The river Aare west of Zurich in P.C. FS has a stretch of that.

I can’t be the only one that actually prefers the satellite water.

I watched a few videos of a specific YouTuber and in his videos there were like radio communication sounds in the 737. I wonder if that’s a thing?

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

(Minute 07:12 as an example)

good evening ipacs team Spain is one of the countries with the most flights in the world, could you add your two flag airlines, Iberia and Vueling please... to make countless flights from Spain to the whole world and also Rynair although it is not from Spain it is an iconic airline of the 737

Everything except Ryanair. Ryanair doesn’t operate the 739. They only operate the 738 and one 737 for vip flights (which is quite crazy).