Posts by Onizuka

This is why there's no teasers anymore.

The problem is not the teaser but the silence for a long time. When there was the teaser I remember that many people here were happy and for a while there were not many claims because we could see that they were working hard but the fact that they kept silent for a long time exasperates some people a bit. If at least we could have information on the development every 3-4 months I think there will be less because at least we will have an idea on what is being developed at a moment T because the problem here is the lack of information that makes users often bring the same topics on the table

The teaser was just a behind the scenes look, there was no connection made to Aerofly FS 2023. We said we were working on that but cannot yet say when it will be finished. It might make it to Aerofly FS 2023 and it also might not, it's not yet finished and we will only add it once we are happy with the product.

I can understand that the development of such feature can take time but I remember well that when the teaser was published it was more or less referring to the mobile version AFS2023 as we can see on the attachment. Also I remember that once you replied to one of my messages and confirmed the pushback for the AFS2023 version, also I remember a message from the admin in October if I'm not mistaken that also talked about the fact that there will be an experiment this year of more landscape culture for the mobile version of AFS2023. That being said I think that as a user we know that we can not have everything at once and we can understand that some functionality takes a lot of time but at least there it's been about 5-6 months that the simulator is out and the fact of seeing that some planned functionality that are still not available makes you wonder.

Personally I do not regret the fact of having passed from the version AFS2022 to AFS2023 but at least my satisfaction is not total because I expected at least the addition of the pushback and the culture for AFS2023; on the other hand for the B737 NG I totally agree with you on the fact that it was not mentioned anywhere that it was going to be available for the AFS2023, from the beginning you had warned that it was not certain that it was going to be integrated but on the other hand the pushback and more culture were mentioned for AFS2023.

What I find frustrating with the rudder is that as much for airliners it works perfectly well in terms of physics and sensitivity, but when you use general aviation it's totally impossible to control your plane because the rudder is much too sensitive on these planes and it takes the plane to skid

the weather engine of the game is in primary, it has not yet been properly worked but nevertheless there is still the minimum required to make nice flights. This will probably improve in the future

Hello,

I currently play AeroFly FS2 on my Samsung Chromebook Plus. It works really well on here without any issues at all. However I can't seem to get good enough FPS on Aerofly FS 2023 on the Chromebook. Anything other than FS2 seems to be an issue for some reason. Is it possible that I just don't have the right settings set to make it work better performance wise? I really love playing on the chromebook because it's portable and a bigger screen so it's much easier for me. (Chromebooks have Android if you're not familiar with the OS). I can generally play some really robust things on the chromebook without any issue at all so I'm sort of surprised at FS 2023 not working right as far as the FPS goes.

If the aircraft lights are on, disable them in the menu it can increase your FPS

Hello, I am playing Aerofly 2023 on Ipad Air, but I have a problem. When I fly during the day I have a bug with the sun,

The sun goes through the clouds and the whole plane "sparkles" (you can see in the pictures).

I saw that other people don't have it.

I would appreciate it if you could help me with how to solve it because it doesn't look good and it prevents me from flying during the day!

Thanks

It's not a bug, it's always been like that for everyone

Having the same phone, I can understand what you are talking about. What I do is I first set the revers to 100% and then without taking your thumb off, you can easily manipulate it to your liking without letting go.

Hi Ipacs team

I have noticed that with Boeing aircraft, after landing the spoilers deploy correctly but once the brakes are released; the spoilers lever automatically returns to the armed position instead of staying in the up position as it was the case with the previous versions.

I know, this forum is mostly about the game/ simulator called Aerofly FS 2022. But since we are a great community, we should post other stuff about here as well . So, this theme is for our plane drawings. Post every plane drawing you got and we can exchange our opinions and so on. It’s just better if we stay in contact without only debating on bugs or suggestions.

Cheers :)

Great job dude ✨

No, I wasn't the one who announced it originally, just mentioned that it wasn't coming yet. Years ago Jeff had the idea to announce ATC even though we had just started. We didn't know when we would finish it but these things can take years, so it was announced way too early. I can't say much other than that's why we usually don't announce things too early. We like to do other things as well, just like the push back that is now coming. Or a full thermodynamic engine simulation that was added in the last few years. Or cold and dark on a majority of the fleet, etc. etc. There are some things in ATC like text to speech that aren't programmed that easily on all our platforms. Some of these things still need work

Thank you for the feedback ! I was just curious about that.

I'm glad to see that IPACS continues to work hard to make this simulator even better than it already is. Also considering the fact that on November 2021, Jet-Pack (IPACS) had announced that the ATC originally planned for aerofly fs 4 still needed to be extended before being released. One year later can we have an idea about the progress of this feature

Thank you :saint: