Posts by Bogamin

Hello,

I landed in Courchevel yesterday at dusk. No lighting, no ILS. The runway is difficult to find but brilliantly recreated, it's really fun to land (Learjet) and take off here. Now my request: Courchevel runway 22/4 has neither lighting nor ILS, but you have programmed an ILS frequency (100.5), which I think is good, otherwise the airport is really difficult to find. However, for runway 4. This approach is actually impossible because coming over the summit you glide to the runway in free fall and then have to brake at an 18.5% gradient. The approach to 22 is tricky enough, but easily doable with an 18.5% gradient. If you could control it directly via ILS it would be perfect.

Btw, when is Lukla Tenzing-Hillary coming?

I need help. I like flying Airbus, I like flying with sidestick, but IPACS doesn't support it. So I fly with an Xbox controller. It's on the table, I'm not holding it in my hand, so clean flight maneuvers are possible. Except for the manual landing with an Airbus in A/THR mode. Why?

When the controller is connected, all controls on the screen disappear. Also the thrust lever. Boost is given with the controller's directional pad and it's quite slow. From 0 to 100% in 20 seconds. In A/THR mode, the thrust lever must be set to LEV CLB, which corresponds to about 53% thrust in manual mode. If I pull back the throttle 20 feet above the runway, A/THR off , to reduce the thrust to zero, "Retard", it takes 10 seconds on the controller, by then the Airbus has accelerated again or I pull back the throttle in the virtual cockpit, then I have to let go of the controller and no longer see where I'm flying to.

Is there any other way to quickly pull the throttle from A/THR "LEV CLB" to zero "Retard"? Or can you program something like that for the controller?

Nach meiner Erfahrung funktioniert nur ein Xbox oder PS2 Controller. Leider kann man die Zuordnung der Tasten nicht frei festlegen, allerdings ist die vorgegebene Zuordnung schon in Ordnung. Einstellung Steuerung auf Wischen, Controller: Rechts: pitch und roll, links Cockpit View, Steuerkreuz Throttle und Flaps. L1 View Menu, R1 Copilot Menu, L2 und R2: Lenkung Ruder und Bugrad und Bremse. Damit lässt sich sehr feinfühlig fliegen. Die Steuersymbole auf dem Bildschirm sind dann auch ausgeblendet. Der Screen ist sauber

Taste A: Start, Taste B: Menu, Taste X Fahrwerk ein/aus und Taste Y umschalten auf die bevorzugten Sichten.

Leider findet sich nirgend in den Hilfen oder Tutorials irgend ein Hinweis darauf.

Ich bin seit AFS2020 dabei und habe es erst vor einem halben Jahr bemerkt, durch Zufall.

Ich nutze einen Gamesir G31 Pro an Samsung Tab S8+

To use the overlay operation together with a controler it might be helpful to switch on the controler only when the simulator is STARTed.

i know this workaround, but this isn't a real a solution. Because you lost the overlay when you want to change weather, Navigation or you want to practise landing procedures. you have Always to cut and c onnect the Controller again for every new flight .

Hello, I would like to share my experience. I am now flying the fourth version and am extremely satisfied with the development of the simulator. With the many tutorials you have taken a giant step to give people like me the opportunity to operate an airplane in the depths of navigation, ILS Vor and so on. I fly A320, Learjet and Cessna.

I use the Gamesir pro 31 via Bluetooth. When I start the simulator, all control panels disappear except for the co-pilot. I can no longer switch views and can therefore neither take a tour of the aircraft nor enjoy the view on long flights.

I can't brake either,only rev Trust works with the directional pad, which is useless on taxiway. On the gamepad, the A B X Y keys are not used. They would be good for landing gear, brakes and trim. The directional pad operates the gas pedal and the landing flaps. The accelerator pedal moves so slowly in the A320 that the aircraft reaches the end of the runway before VR.

In general, it would be good if you could map the keys yourself and if screen operation were still possible. Because thrust on the control pad makes little sense, it would be better on the left pad, so you could move the gas up and down very quickly and achieve fixed positions like climb level even better. General i miss a tutorial.

It's just frustrating and sometimes impossible to pan the tablet back and forth and maintain course, speed and altitude while operating various things like trim, flaps. Be silent about the helicopter. Especially in approaching when you want to fly by hand, the gamepad is simply nicer and somehow closer to reality. It would also Wishfull e to connect a joystick, e.g. trustmaster a huge asset to the game. I'm about to upgrade to the Galaxy Tab S8+. I no longer want to pan around in the area with a 12" tablet when I operate the simulator. So, perforce, I'll stick with my Huawei M8.

I hope I was able to bring you closer to my issus and one more question btw. how do i get the weird green square path defaults off the screen? I can't find the relevant button.

Greetings Arpad Molnar

German native speaker

Hello, i answer your question as follows:

Concord, No cold and dark. Makes Sense because there is still no tutorial.

Vulkan ist a Hardware Feature in high end devices

In Germany 3,99€ the App, all US Szeneries exept east Coast and Florida includet.

Two plane packages each 5,49€, and 6 areas 0,99 to1,99 € each.

8 GB with San Francisco area includet.

I hope this answers your questions.

For myself the Upgrade hast no major Aadvantages to the 2022 Version. The still poor usability with a gamepad is still the biggest shortcoming of this excellent simulator