Posts by orangedog433

【Aerofly FS Global】B777-300ER Optimizing Performance for Reality V2.5 Now!

With permission from Jet-Pack, I release this aircrafts MOD for Android.^^

【Only for Android / Aerofly FS Global】B777-300ER Optimizing Performance for Reality V2.5 Now! - Flight-Sim.org
    This MODis made by orangedog. IPACS Jet-Pack contributed greatly to this achievement, he also permitted us to provide this mod Android! Thanks to him very…
    flight-sim.org

It had been tested in my community. Didn't find any problem or crash. If you find something work bad. Leave a message below.:S

Thanks to IPACS, most of AF4 applications can be easily achieved in AFG!Cheers!:thumbup:

Refer to my post here:

orangedog433
    December 22, 2023 at 5:32 PM

【Aerofly FS 4/ Global】B777-300ER Optimizing Performance for Reality V2.5 Now!

My friend who work for Airbus supplier also a flight simulation enthusiasts pointed out some of my mistakes. Now I modify them and release the mod again. New version named V2.5 :S

【By OrangeDog TEAM】B777-300ER Optimizing Performance for Reality V2.5 Now! - Flight-Sim.org
    This MODis made by orangedog. IPACS Jet-Pack contributed greatly to this achievement. Thanks to him very much! V2.5 What did OD modify? * Now a…
    flight-sim.org

I also let OHDBUT to relaese the same mod for Android. Now try it on your mobile devices!

【Only for Android / Aerofly FS Global】B777-300ER Optimizing Performance for Reality V2.5 Now! - Flight-Sim.org
    This MODis made by orangedog. IPACS Jet-Pack contributed greatly to this achievement, he also permitted us to provide this mod Android! Thanks to him very…
    flight-sim.org

* Notice refer to FCOM: In B77w, you should adjust the airspeed to 5 knots more than VREF to resist gusty winds and obtain the best approach angle of attack! ;)

All in all the aircraft will perform heavier than before. Maybe you tried the v2.0 mod. If you don't know how to flare in final approach now. Just let AutoPilot present it for you firstly. Then try to imitate it!

What did I modify?

* Now a customizable mod is provided in "Custom_fuel_payload_mod" folder. Modify the payload and fuel Mass and Value in it.

* The aerodynamic model modified again. It is now close to the performance mentioned by FCOM and PMDG777 in Prepar3D. Similar scenes can also be seen in the real 77w video.

* Adjust some parameters about engine delay time. It is almost close to the data released by Boeing except.

* The landing gear has been tweaked for heavier, more realistic performance.

* Adjust the weight of 77w and the actual data in CDU.

* Modify the aircraft's FlyByWire to correct the application to be consistent with the above data.

Hope you have fun flying this more realistic 77w!:thumbup:

Some problem still existed. I have no idea with early activation of speed brake and automatic braking. Also the EGT have some difference with real aircraft. ||

Jet-Pack (IPACS) I also want to know that could I release the 77w mod for Android. I have tested it with my five teammates. No any crash and everything works normal. Some of them even accompilshed a full flight with the test mod. I will publish a addition .tmd if get IPACS's permission. :)

At least in Chinese community, most players only purchase AFG and want to get flying experience as same as AF4.^^

Thanks for Jet-Pack (IPACS) ,who provided much help for me! :)<3

Now I'm very honored to introduce my MOD for B777-300ER.

Spent all my spare time in past two weeks. Reference from FCOM and countless real videos.

If you find something still incorrect. Just leave a message below this post. Let jet-pack see it or I will try to modify it.:thumbup:

Just download it and enjoy the realistic experience in Aerofly!:saint:<3

Flight-Sim: https://flight-sim.org/filebase/index…ormance-closer/

Google drive: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1k9bwDY…ew?usp=drivesdk

Also, FlyOverAsia , jin and me organized a team for creating scenery and do some other mods for aerofly. Now we are trying to create China scenery images. Maybe we will release them soon.

Jet-Pack (IPACS) I wonder if it's possible to release official Airliners' repaint kits for Airbus and Boeing aircrafts. In China there are many virtual airlines organized by personal groups or official airlines. They use flight simulators to display and teach users to learn airliners systematically or create a community for professional players. I want to invite some of them to try Aerofly. Because it's very portable on mobile devices and low performance required on PC. Generally, they will always make and release official repaints for their training airliners before they begin some activities in their community. So it is basic to have a official repaint kits firstly. Also I think players would always like to drive their favorite planes with their favorite airliners. Customized and high-quality repaints must will bring more popularity for Aerofly.:)

I think that IPACS can open a game store or creative workshop for user's contents. Maybe they can be released on workshop with official inspection and audit. I am trying to transform Shanghai scencery images to Android and have done some test in my Chinese community. About 30 Chinese players attended my test and didn't reprot any crash or incorrect performance. Just noticed that some oppo and vivo devices can't identify the files if installed both AF2023 and AFG. I still think that add more user's contents with a unified method will be a not bad idea for the game's popularity.:)

Of course, carrying out some new policies will take time and effort, and also need time to prove wheather it's good or not.

Jet-Pack (IPACS) The method you mentioned above work well! Most of my applications are effective. But my modifications on CDU VREF don`t work. It can take effect if I modify system.tmd directly, but can`t on parameters. These are my codes. Please help me check them.:):)

I think it might lose some codes to describe it exactly?:(

Due to the timing it's currently quite difficult in incorporate external changes.

To keep your custom changes safe from any Steam updates consider collecting all your changes in your user documents folder in a new folder b777_300er. Inside this folder create a new subfolder called something like "physics_mod". In this folder you can store your manual changes in form of parameters.tmd file or systems.tmd files. Then just add an options.tmc file with the type "default". This makes it so that after your normal B777 is loaded Aerofly FS also loads your custom modifications and applies them on top of the base parameters and the b777_300er parameters. Perhaps you will need to copy the parameters.tmd file from inside the b777_300er Steam folder but hopefully you just need to add your changes that should be loaded on top of that default file.

Please let me know if this works, I have not modified the aircraft like that. But in theory it should work.

Regarding the V-speeds, I think right now it's just a time delay of 30 seconds on ground, then it resets the system. Could also be a different logic depending if you perform a full flight or if you started the flight on (short/long) final approach.

I will try it tomorrow. The update also make some unknown crash on my laptop, but my desktop works normally. I have to delete and redownload Aerofly so that I wouldn't stuck in loading page for half an hour.:(:?:

Jet-Pack (IPACS)

it seems that something went wrong with 77w after newest update.

When I want to use A/P to land. Its nose will pitch up and down repeatedly by control from A/P, also can`t flare correctly. Maybe the A/P logic works incorrectly! It just kept normal last version.;(

Also, I noticed that NO VSPD will be shown on PFDs when the plane just touch down. As far as I know, NO VSPD wouldn`t display until 777 lands on the runway and reduces the true air speed brlow 45 knots. Just like what it performed before update. I can`t find references on FCOM at the moment. But the real planes represented in videos on YTb can prove me. PMDG also make the same miskates on their 777s. But I think it shouldn`t appear here!:S

[

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Also I want to ask if it`s possible to apply my modifications after tested and proved by IPACS so that I wouldn`t modify .tmds after every updates? I spend many times for a more real 77w performance and flying experience. I can send all my modification through E-mai. If IPACS do not accept such requests. Just pretend I didn't say it.:thumbup:

Jet-Pack (IPACS) I wonder that what's the meanings of these codes. I am still modifing 77w so that it can perform much more realistically.:) I adjusted the force acting on the landing gears. It looks good , but I still don't know if my action is logical. So please explain some roles of these codes which seems don't be mentioned in wiki.

Thanks a lot!<3

Code
    <[float64][LimitSpring]      [11000000.0]>
    <[float64][LimitDamping]     [  200000.0]>
    <[float64][ForceCompressed]  [ 600000.0]>
    <[float64][DampingCompressed][  300000.0]>
    <[float64][ForceExtended]    [    2500.0]>
    <[float64][DampingExtended]  [    1500.0]>

I checked the way Aerofly does runways:

I had a flight which takes off on runway 23 and lands from the opposite direction. In both cases you are using runway 23, because this is the heading you need to have to start and land.

If I understand it correctly, you want to land heading south, so for landing you will need runway 16 as well.

Do you mean: I want to land in the opposite direction and must use another runway. The same runway only supports operation in one direction.:/