Posts by orangedog433

Ok. So how about this? I have the feeling from the begining that I know this plain, because I fly it for 6 years in FSX, and belive me it was fully functional. I still have this question also: How did this Airbus X (Xtented) 320 from Aerosoft wich was made for FSX land here in Aerofly FS4 ? 8| And why is not fully functional like it was years ago in FSX? Because , is strange, or what? Something I don t get here... Even the registration code is the same.

I don t say is wrong, is strange , very strange feeling. And yes, for me also worth 63 euro, but I really like to see this bird at the same level like it was years ago, because it has very much to show, for me was the very best plane I ever buy, and belive me is a shame not showing his fully potential. I have seen his glory days for years back then and once you love it , you cannot leave it!

You guys that never fly this bird in his glory days, of course you don t know what I am talking about, but if is someone here from Aerosoft , probably know.

I don't know the exact deal, I just joined the forum this year. But the A320 could be delivered sooner. Or Aerosoft will do some of the basics and IPACS will do the rest. This is speculation and only represents my personal opinion.

Jet-Pack (IPACS) I have a question about the logic of the AUTOBRAKE.

<[auto_brake][AutoBrake][]

<[bool][ResetPositionOnDisengage][true]>

<[string8][InputTrigger] [AutoSpoiler.OutputAutoExtended]>

Most of your planes have this line in their TMD files. AUTOBRAKE will shift to the Disarm position with SPEEDBRAKES EXT warning. But I looked through the FCOM of a lot of planes and even asked some friends who are aviation majors. But neither the manual nor my friend, I can't find any trace of that logic. This is a demonstration of the auto brakes system of an airplane. It is not mentioned that the automatic brake has anything to do with the spoiler. Is this logic true? Or was it just a mistake? :)

The runway model can be used normally in AF2021. The runway direction is not restricted. Because AF2022 uses the same coding as AF4, it is different from AF2. They can't possibly work in AF2022.

Beautiful night view of China looks very nice! You are advised to use it with the FScloudport airport. The download link is here. :) :) :)

Lights across China - Flight-Sim.org
    This is my first release! Welcome to beautiful China at night! Set the ultra-long distance light visible distance. Building Texture from rairic. Thank him…
    flight-sim.org

If you are AF2, just put it in the Places folder. If your version is AF4, check out this little tutorial. :) :*

orangedog433
    July 23, 2022 at 6:44 PM

Jet-Pack (IPACS) Can I ask what do these mean

<[float64][BetaSlope] [5.0]>

and

<[float64][BetaMax] [1.5]>

in the

B747.tmd in AF2

<[aerowing][RightWingAero and LeftWingAero]

When I changed these two values to the AF4 equivalent of [1.5] and [1.0] .

When the ground spoiler popped out, the nose lift disappeared. The spoiler is working fine!

Of course, if you don't have much time to tell me, please be busy with your work first. Since I have achieved my goal of fixing the aerodynamic problem, I will enjoy flying normally! :) :) :)

The oil tank outside the wing set in the document is 691kg × 2. The inner oil tank is set with 2435kg × 2. The central oil tank is provided with a small load of 548kg. Then the adjustable fuel load value is 9435kg × 0.635 and 12600kg × 0.5.

I checked the FCOM of airbus320. The maximum fuel load of the model with two additional center tanks is 23666kg. These values add up to 19091kg, not exceeding the allowable range.(but this number has exceeded the number set by MCDU,7600kg)

But when both fuel loads reach the maximum value. The fuel weight reached 28835kg.

what? How did the fuel weight of the aircraft exceed the maximum allowable range? This is very unusual. :/

<[fuel_deprecated_tank][CargoPayload][]

<[string8][Body][Cargo]>

<[float64][MassEmpty][100.0]>

<[float64][MassFull][9435.0]>

<[float64][FillLevel][0.635]>

<[fuel_deprecated_tank][PassengersPayload][]

<[string8][Body][Passengers]>

<[float64][MassEmpty][160.0]>

<[float64][MassFull][12600.0]>

<[float64][FillLevel][0.5]>

fuel right and left

<[rigidbody][GasoilInnerWingRight][]

<[float64][Mass][2435.0]>

<[rigidbody][GasoilOuterWingLeft][]

<[float64][Mass][691.0]>

fuel center

<[rigidbody][GasoilFuselage][]

<[float64][Mass][548.0]>

You are wrong, because I have try a flight with A320 from LEMD to LHBP wich takes almost 4h, and before TD I get fuel warning and FOB from 7600 was actualy 1500

Yes, too little fuel will trigger a warning. However, the fuel input of MCDU will not change any parameters of the aircraft. The change of fuel value in MCDU will not lead to the change of aircraft weight and aerodynamic model parameters. Triggering alarms is currently the only function available.

Wait, does it seem that a full tank of fuel will not affect the flight performance of the aircraft? Weight still needs to be from mass, right?

I see , but these means that you can only make an one, one and a half hour trip. If I try to make a 4 h flight what happend? I crash because run out of fuel??? How is that :huh: :?:

No, the fuel system is not perfect enough to affect the functions of other systems. No matter how the fuel system changes, the aircraft parameters will not change. No matter how you fly, the fuel parameters will not change with the displayed value.

It is very nice that IPACS has such a close relationship with its customers, mainly in the person of Jan ( Jet-Pack (IPACS)) but also admin is answering questions or helping with problems. This is a privilege and not natural. However I think user orangedog433 missuses this opportunity. It is even worse as he uses the resource for his own fun and not for something the whole community will benefit, eg. the development of a new airplane. Jan is a developer and it is not fair to use to much of his time to answer questions. I can imagine there is a certain pressure to answer questions quite quickly.

It is up to IPACS how to handle this but I hope this will not influence how close its relationship with their customers will be in the future.

Well, maybe I don't understand some of these relationships. I always thought that JetPack was the person in charge of the forum, mainly responsible for managing the forum and the communication between developers and users. Because there are basically such postitions in other official forums of simulation flight. I don't know if he can devote so much energy to communicating with users.

It is also because aerofly has very low requirements for computers, which is very suitable for my computer, also my phone. However, I found that the game often lacks some functions.

When I found that AF supports many user-made content, and I also want to try to participate, including modifying my own aircraft and making some new content.

But as an outsider, I have many doubts when I want to learn a new content. And JetPack has answered many questions for me, so I will find him with dependency when I encounter problems. This may not be right, and I am very grateful for his answers. Maybe it's better than ask questions all the time. I will try to change! thanks a lot! :)

Jet-Pack (IPACS) What parameters are adjusted by the following numbers after float64? Is the volume of the output sound controlled?

<[altitude_callouts][AltitudeCallouts][]

<[float64][DurationCallout5] [0.8]>

<[float64][DurationCallout10] [0.8]>

<[float64][DurationCallout20] [0.8]>

<[float64][DurationCallout30] [0.8]>

<[float64][DurationCallout40] [0.8]>

<[float64][DurationCallout50] [0.8]>

<[float64][DurationCallout100] [1.4]>

<[float64][DurationCallout200] [1.4]>

<[float64][DurationCallout300] [1.4]>

<[float64][DurationCallout400] [1.4]>

<[float64][DurationCallout500] [1.4]>

<[float64][DurationCallout1000] [1.6]>

<[float64][DurationCallout2500] [1.6]>

<[float64][DurationRetardThrustLevers] [1.5]>

<[float64][DurationApproachingMinimums] [1.5]>

<[float64][DurationMinimums] [1.0]>

When I modified the weight of the aircraft in the TMD, I wanted the VAPP value in the MCDU of the aircraft to be changed to the number I wanted when the aircraft was generated in the Long final. Should I change something in the aircraft TMD file or add a description in the landing_TMD file? I use the A320 of AF2. Thank you very much! 8o

What is their unit of calculation? I want to make some changes according to the manifest of the real plane :)

Jet-Pack (IPACS) Please tell me what the first two of the three numbers after the [direction] of the view in the aircraft TMD file represent. I've tried to change it. But the adjustment of the first two values has always puzzled me. I tried to find the answer on the wiki, but it was not mentioned. It seems that the first value will also limit the pitch range? :/

2、

I've been wondering. Is it really so difficult to make the smoke wiping effect between the wheel and the runway when the plane lands? Is it really difficult to realize technically (logic algorithm)?

Just think about it, then You'll see!

Instead of asking the developer how to implement a feature, why not take a look at other games and give developers some ideas. AF and any other game program code can not be the same. Developers who want to implement a feature in their game often have to think about it for a long time and prove it works. Finally, trial and error, adjustment. They often have to work to improve existing features.

You set up a problem that will consume a lot of their energy as you see fit. You want new friction smoke, he wants to join a brand new plane. They can't have that much time to implement everyone's ideas.

Here I'm going to describe the picture quality Settings on mobile.

First of all, the aircraft and building models are copied from PC files. Therefore, there will be no gap in the accuracy of the theoretical model. The second is mapping, the mapping accuracy of mobile end is generally more blurred than PC end. The quality options in the Settings are mainly in charge of the adjustment of texture accuracy. Then there's the render distance, which comes from the in-game files, which can't be changed, and doesn't vary depending on the performance of the phone. Rendering accuracy depends on the resolution of your screen. The higher the screen resolution, the higher the rendering accuracy. Shadows are rendered from the game's internal program. Android's shadow jagged is much more pronounced than IOS's and can't be changed, regardless of device performance.