Posts by Asaph71

Thanks for the detailed reply, but my app doesn’t seem to have the options you reference and the tutorial appears to be for the desktop version (though I stand to be corrected.)

I’ve attached screenshots of my settings pages and the flight screen ready for takeoff if that helps at all.

It’s still a great app - which I enjoy playing.

Andrew

Thank you for replying. Forgive me but I don't see how to do that on the iPad version.

There is an option in settings to show guides (which gives green squares to follow) but the glide slope indicator is still inactive.

Can you outline the steps to do what you suggest on the iPad?

Thank you.

I have Aerofly 2 on the iPad.

When I set up a flight plan with the Cessna, using VORs and ILS landing runways the the heading indicator, localiser and glide slope indicators on the cockpit panel remain static during flight and landing. All the other indicators are active.

Is it not possible to manually fly the glide slope/localiser or does it only work in copilot. (I am used to Microsoft Flight Sim so I may be asking too much of the app.)

Have I missed some setup steps - or is this only available in later versions?