Posts by lookup

I have found a workaround for the problem:

From the old RC9 folder \Documents\aerofly RC 9\config I looked for the configuration file *.tmc of my MX-20 configuration (the last changed *.tmc file in the folder).

I copied this file into the new RC10 folder \Documents\aerofly RC 10\config.

In RC10, the file extension of the configuration files has changed from *.tmc to *.mcf.

I renamed my non-functioning configuration file controller_rc0_dxxxxxxx.mcf to a *.old file.

I renamed the *.tmc file from my RC9 folder to the last modified controller_rc0_dxxxxxxx.mcf.

This works - now I have my configuration from RC9 in RC10.

Requirements:
    - Please implement a function with which the configuration from RC9 can be transferred to RC10
    - Please extend the configuration GUI: It must be possible to select a channel manually

I installed the upgrade to RC10 today - unfortunately I cannot configure the channel assignment of my Graupner MX-20 transmitter.
    A GR-16 receiver is connected to the PC via USB. I want to fly the gliders in RAW mode. Flaps and ailerons are mixed by my MX-20 on channels 2, 5, 6 and 7.
    Unfortunately, I cannot assign the channels manually via the RC10 user interface. It is only possible to select the channel by moving the stick. But that doesn't work here... the wrong channel is entered. How can I manually specify a channel for a function?

This is not a problem in RC9 - there you select the channel manually using a checkbox and everything works perfectly.

Best regards,
    Martin