Posts by Jogi12

Above all ATC. It’s far too quiet in the cockpit.It would be far more realistic if you could at least hear radio messages or have to announce yourself when landing.No Pilot can do without radio messages, be when taking off or landing.

The simulation is really good but without ATC an important part is missing

In Order to make the simulation even more realistic, it is essential to finally introduce ATC unfortunately.

Are there any efforts on the part of IPACS , ATC to bring this into the simulation in the near future?

Thank you

Hello IPACS

Unfortunately,Ihave to come back to the fact that the operation of the thrust levers with the controllers does not work well.

I switched off everything that is possible, but depending on where you put your hands the levers jump forwards or backwards.

It is hardly possible to push both levers forwards or backwards at the same time with the controller.

Please can you check if this isn‘t a problem in the Programm because I don’t have any more advice.

If anyone has the same problem , please let me know, thanks

Hello IPACS

I fly with VR glasses and controller.

Unfortunately,Ihave noticed that after the last updates, the operation of the thrust lever ( CRJ 900 / A320) no longer works properly.

Depending on where you touch the controller, the thrust levers jump back and forth.

So it is hardly possible a proper landing approach managed without the thrust levers jumping forwards or backwards individually.

Maybe it is possible for you to get to the bottom of the matter and change the problem.

Thank you very much for your effort.

Good morning Aerofly
    I notice that during night flights you can only see the landing lights from the cockpit if you raise your head with the VR glasses. I have already tried all the settings but nothing changes.

In order to explain
    You can only see the landing lights in the lower third of the VR glasses when you lift your head by about 45 degrees.

Hello Aerofly Team

I fly over steam with VR glasses and controller and would like to show you various shortcomings.

- When starting the CRJ 900 LR , the distance you have to cover with the controllers is different than the thrust levers in the airplane.

This is very irritating as the controller and throttle to be out of sync.

-At many airfields you can no longer take off with „Cold and Dark“. Red Airplane symbols appear at designated locations. ( e.g. Frankfurt-Hahn airfield)

-There is no lighting on the ground at night. Unfortunately, flying at night is very dull.

-The propeller lever in the dash q 400 becomes independent during flight.

-I notice that the approach altitude is very often wrong during the ILS approach. Either you are too high or too low when approaching .

With the CRJ 900 I have noticed this problem several times.

Basically, the game Aerofly fs 4 is great and I can only congratulate you on that.