Posts by Art69

1. No you don't. Because You can't even select a discontinuity in FPL to resolve it. You can't modify fuel qty, TOW, temperature, nothing. That s what I mean to make a FPL from scratch. Take a look of te FMC in x plane of zibo mod and you know what I mean (but you probably do). I have made hundred of FPL from scratch in FSX with Airbus X and PMDG aircraft so , I tell you, here you cannot do this.

At point 7 when applied thrust on the engine, the ground spoiler should retract, not stay up after deploy them after landing.

I also found a few bugs in the a320 and all fighter jets the air brake on the fighter jet doesn't work it doesn't deploy at all and when you turn the weather radar switch to on you can't switch it back off

There are a lot of thing that don t work in A320 (not implemented yet)!

1. FMC not fully functional - you cant even prepare a flight from scratch

2. Fuel qty - cannot add or modify quantity

3. Weather radar not functional

4. Terrain radar not functional

5. Temperature inside not functional

6. Brakes to MAX not engage

7. Speed Brake don t retract after reverse off

8. Auto brakes not desengage when push brakes on ground

9. Fuel pumps has no effect on or off

10. Anti Ice systems doesn't work (maybe what the poin t to implement this system when you allways have the same temperatures of 15 degrees C at North Pole or ecuator, because of missing of real weather ? ) And by the way , the missing of real weather in a simulator is ridiculous! FSX has real weather, all simulator has real weather! :cursing:

11, Probe heat not functional

Is nothing simulate that has to do with the dynamic of flight, because a flight is based on fuel qty, and TOW wich are completely missing here.

And the list can go on....

I have made this discussion once again, and I repeat: You cannot enter on market with a simulator game and pretend to compete with the BIG guys that have made history with other simulator like MSFS, P3D, X-Plane.

At this point IMAO you don't have a flight simlator, you have a Flight Game. The simulator are made by the other guys, wich know how to present or made a product that can compete. I am very disapointed, because I see that you have no interest to update the things that you are missing in your GAME FLIGHT!

Ok, you're saying neither FSX nor X-Plane support that feature by default but we should?

Aerosoft didn't make the A320 for Aerofly FS 4,

8|

Hwo said that? I said that Aerosoft made A320 for FSX not for Aerofly. Maybe english is not my native language, and I apologize for this, but I never said that. In fact, I know very wel the Airbus X 320 from Aerosoft, I buy it in 2015 for FSX , and I repeat: I buy AF 4 , because I found the Airbus X here also. It was a surprise to me to see the same logo of Aerosoft in the cockpit ! But never said that

Well plugin or not, I mean even X Plane 11 has a plugin installed for Navigraph chart, but the question is : How real do you wanna make a simulator if it isn t real, or as much close to reality? There are a lot a simmers that prefer to spend time to program a route, as closer to reality (that s why is a simulator for), and not only to sit 3 to 10 hours in front af monitor pc looking at the cockpit. The beautiful stay in details . But... repeat : this is only my opinion. And belive me, it will affect in time the popularity, because more a project is open source, more are interested in. That s why FSX was so popular, that s why MSFS and X- plane is so popular. The only reason I buy Aerofly FS 4 was for the Airbus 320 from Aerosoft. And that s why are on the market flight simulators, and there are also flight games. Now I don t say that Aerofly is in the second category, but somewere in the middle right now.

Why Aerofly has no update from Navigraph like other flight sim? I will be more useful and in this way could be imported routes from SimBrief also. All the flight sim use Navigraph, FSX does. Why Aerofly live in their own world? The sim must be IMO an open world, and not a box. Guess this what does a flight sim to be popular. ?(

Ok. So how about this? I have the feeling from the begining that I know this plain, because I fly it for 6 years in FSX, and belive me it was fully functional. I still have this question also: How did this Airbus X (Xtented) 320 from Aerosoft wich was made for FSX land here in Aerofly FS4 ? 8| And why is not fully functional like it was years ago in FSX? Because , is strange, or what? Something I don t get here... Even the registration code is the same.

I don t say is wrong, is strange , very strange feeling. And yes, for me also worth 63 euro, but I really like to see this bird at the same level like it was years ago, because it has very much to show, for me was the very best plane I ever buy, and belive me is a shame not showing his fully potential. I have seen his glory days for years back then and once you love it , you cannot leave it!

You guys that never fly this bird in his glory days, of course you don t know what I am talking about, but if is someone here from Aerosoft , probably know.

I think you should appreciate what they do they're a team of 5 If I remember correctly that cna do great things for simulators it's hard to do things with only 5 people give them tkme it's not like you can change 1 code and the sim will be automatically the best Sim ever these things take times you need to Experiment with the codes to see which ones work and which ones don't

Yes I appreciate of course, I didn t say I don't, is a beautiful simulator, but sadly is only half of a beautiful simulator . But you see, the point is that is not a cheap product, i pay if I remember around 63 euros, and in my opinion if a product is not finished you not go on the market. They could wait a year or two to finish everything, then boom! Kill the world! How would be for example that you go to a car dealer, you pay full a car that you like, but you take home half of your beloved car? :/ You would be grateful and apreciate also? Don't think so. What I'm saying is that for me would be more correct if maybe they should wait and finish until they decide to sell the product. In that case I could apreciate more ;)