Posts by FlyOverAsia

I downloaded Aerofly Fs 4 immediately after it went on sale on Steam on July 4, 2022. But when I was comparing Aerofly Fs 4 with Aerofly Fs 2, I noticed that there is no "mian_cn" file in Aerofly Fs 4. That means the Aerofly Fs 4 doesn't have Chinese. So, I translated Aerofly Fs 4 according to Aerofly Fs 2 translation. In the process of translating Aerofly Fs 4, I found some translation errors in Aerofly Fs 2. At the same time, I also used the Chinese tone to correct part of the sentence.

But, most importantly, I found that there were words like "Catapult launch" and "Arrested landings" in it. These are words I've never seen in Aerofly Fs. Whether in Aerofly Fs 1,Aerofly Fs 2,Aerofly Fs 2019,Aerofly Fs 2020,Aerofly Fs 2021, Aerofly Fs 2022, or even Aerofly Fs 4. After a little more exploration, I learned that these words probably came from something the game maker had made for the player MOD. To my surprise, even though these features didn't materialize, the words stayed in the game, which gave me a sense of the power of collaboration between game makers and players.I really hope that those unimplemented features will be implemented in the future...

In the end, I put the Chinese files I made for Aerofly Fs 4 below.I also hope the game makers bring Chinese back into Aerofly Fs 4.

:)